News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Ennnd of the Story  ( 1,991 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Ennnd of the Story
« on: February 28, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »
Paul Harvey, according to WGN radio.  Who's tallying the scores?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Ennnd of the Story
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 08:16:33 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 28, 2009, 06:51:52 PM
Paul Harvey, according to WGN radio.  Who's tallying the scores?

Tis a sad sad day indeed.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »
Gud DAE!
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »
Kudos to Wheezer for getting to Desipio and sending off Paul Harvey with the only acceptable thread title.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!