News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 591,700 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #3720 on: March 03, 2016, 12:20:14 PM »
I find the amount of time that some people (like Pen) put in to researching their Deadpool entries to be hilarious and somewhat disturbing.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3721 on: March 03, 2016, 12:37:35 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 03, 2016, 12:20:14 PM
I find the amount of time that some people (like Pen) put in to researching their Deadpool entries to be hilarious and somewhat disturbing.

Haven't we already done this?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3722 on: March 03, 2016, 12:55:04 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on March 03, 2016, 12:37:35 PM

I greatly enjoy Thrill's annual Deadpool post. But the actual effort I put in to my picks is minimal.  If you can't see a difference there, I don't know what to tell you.  But I'm guessing you were extremely disappointed when you ran out to see "Deadpool" on opening night and got just under 2 hours of Ryan Reynolds.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3723 on: March 03, 2016, 01:04:20 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 03, 2016, 12:55:04 PM

I greatly enjoy Thrill's annual Deadpool post. But the actual effort I put in to my picks is minimal.  If you can't see a difference there, I don't know what to tell you.  But I'm guessing you were extremely disappointed when you ran out to see "Deadpool" on opening night and got just under 2 hours of Ryan Reynolds.

The existence of that movie is a pain for google searches for people to select

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3724 on: March 03, 2016, 02:04:39 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 03, 2016, 07:33:21 AM
I had a dream last night that the Royals offered me a job as their third base coach. I asked if I could talk to my wife about it since we have a 9 month old baby and there'd be a lot of travel involved. They said sure. I got back to them the next day to say yes but they said I took too long and had already given the job to Eli.

Fuck you, Eli. I hope you've got a jumpier arm than Wendell Kim.

Being decisive is a pretty important trait in a third-base coach, so you can't blame them for moving on to the next candidate.

And I'm sure this isn't the first dream a Desipiot has had about another Desipiot, but I'm not sure I want to know about most of them.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3725 on: March 03, 2016, 02:13:25 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 03, 2016, 12:55:04 PM

I have no idea who you're talking to or what you're talking about here.   

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3726 on: March 03, 2016, 02:38:26 PM »

I find the amount of time CT dwells upon PenFoe's Deadpool obsession to be weirder every time he does it.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3727 on: March 03, 2016, 03:24:39 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on March 03, 2016, 02:38:26 PM

I find the amount of time CT dwells upon PenFoe's Deadpool obsession to be weirder every time he does it.

I find all of your y'all's obsessions to be weird.

EDITED for the confusing lack of grammatically correct second person plural in English.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3728 on: March 03, 2016, 03:39:42 PM »
Quote from: Eli on March 03, 2016, 02:04:39 PM
I had a dream last night that the Royals offered me a job as their third base coach. I asked if I could talk to my wife about it since we have a 9 month old baby and there'd be a lot of travel involved. They said sure. I got back to them the next day to say yes but they said I took too long and had already given the job to Eli.

Being decisive is a pretty important trait in a third-base coach, so you can't blame them for moving on to the next candidate.

And I'm sure this isn't the first dream a Desipiot has had about another Desipiot, but I'm not sure I want to know about most of them.

Sometimes I dream we're all working together at a start-up company and it's failing miserably and it's my fault.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3729 on: March 03, 2016, 03:42:23 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on March 03, 2016, 03:39:42 PM

Sometimes I dream we're all working together at a start-up company and it's failing miserably and it's my fault.

There's potential here. Morph just sitting behind a calculator wearing one of those old-timey green billed things, screaming "THE DATA IS THE DATA", Fork bringing Malort to the 18th company party in a row and still thinking it's funny....we can work with this.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3730 on: March 03, 2016, 03:47:45 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on March 03, 2016, 02:38:26 PM

I find the amount of time that Huey dwells upon me dwelling on Pen's Dea...ah fuck it.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3731 on: March 03, 2016, 03:58:49 PM »
Quote from: SKO on March 03, 2016, 03:42:23 PM

There's potential here. Morph just sitting behind a calculator wearing one of those old-timey green billed things, screaming "THE DATA IS THE DATA", Fork bringing Malort to the 18th company party in a row and still thinking it's funny....we can work with this.

Bort taking on project after project and completing none. CT writing PenFoe up for 30th time for doing outside work on company time. Huard smashing his cubicle. Oleg and I on an outside sales trip straight out of Tommy Boy. Eli bringing up all the negative shit nobody wants to talk about during staff meetings. Andy selling us to a Chinese company and all of us getting fired. ...

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3732 on: March 03, 2016, 04:00:09 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on March 03, 2016, 03:58:49 PM

Bort taking on project after project and completing none. CT writing PenFoe up for 30th time for doing outside work on company time. Huard smashing his cubicle. Oleg and I on an outside sales trip straight out of Tommy Boy. Eli bringing up all the negative shit nobody wants to talk about during staff meetings. Andy selling us to a Chinese company and all of us getting fired. ...

CT IS MY BOSS?!?

I hate this company.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3733 on: March 03, 2016, 04:04:28 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on March 03, 2016, 04:00:09 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on March 03, 2016, 03:58:49 PM

CT IS MY BOSS?!?

I hate this company.

There's no real management structure. Anybody can write anybody else up. It's one of the reasons we're fucked.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3734 on: March 03, 2016, 04:07:22 PM »
... TJ wearing tassled loafers. Paul and TDubbs sexually harassing the few female employees we had to ensure we're a complete and totally helpless sausage fest, not that we needed much help. SKO writing super long angry memos that nobody reads. Archer hanging out at everybody else's cubicle just talking about, you know, stuff. Dan and ChuckDickens doing all the actually useful work that we all eat off of. Slaky beating the shit out of Ted Cruz...