News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: I admit it...  ( 591,407 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: I admit it...
« Reply #5055 on: May 27, 2021, 10:08:41 PM »
... I just found an unwatched copy of The Calamari Wrestler on one of the laptops. I must have had some of the Lesser Sacrament when choosing to download that.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5056 on: July 24, 2021, 01:14:46 AM »
... I also keep missing episodes of "The Secret Life of Welsh Food."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5057 on: August 03, 2021, 08:59:16 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on July 24, 2021, 01:14:46 AM

Tonk can bring you up to speed.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5058 on: August 03, 2021, 11:19:00 AM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 03, 2021, 08:59:16 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on July 24, 2021, 01:14:46 AM

Tonk can bring you up to speed.

Is Welsh food anything like English food?   English cooking must be the worst excuse for cuisine ever "cooked up".  The English have a device on their  breakfast tables called a "toast cooler".  It is exactly what it sounds like, a metal contraption to rest your fresh toasted bread in until it cools off.  The best food in England can be found in Indian or Pakistani restaurants.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)