News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: A People's Mortuary  ( 1,225 )

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: A People's Mortuary
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 10:45:27 AM »
Last week he wrote

Quote"I think people are dazzled by Obama's rhetoric, and that people ought to begin to understand that Obama is going to be a mediocre president — which means, in our time, a dangerous president — unless there is some national movement to push him in a better direction."

and now he's dead.

IT'S A COVER-UP!!!!!!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: A People's Mortuary
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:10:38 PM »
Quote from: Day Man on January 28, 2010, 10:45:27 AM
Last week he wrote

Quote"I think people are dazzled by Obama's rhetoric, and that people ought to begin to understand that Obama is going to be a mediocre president — which means, in our time, a dangerous president — unless there is some national movement to push him in a better direction."

and now he's dead.

IT'S A COVER-UP!!!!!!

I KNEW IT!
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche