News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Killer Inside Me  ( 3,108 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Killer Inside Me
« on: June 14, 2010, 10:18:09 AM »
Independent movie with Casey Affleck, kate hudson and jessica alba..  based off the novel from jim thompson.

Affleck plays a west texas deputy sheriff in the 50's who turns out to be a psycho killer. Jessica Alba is a prostitute.
Really violent. Disturbing. The sechsual assault scenes are difficult to watch. 
Casey Aflleck played a really convincing psychopath.

Would make for a great first date movie, think Miss Congeniality with more grit.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Killer Inside Me
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 11:02:07 AM »
Quote from: BH on June 14, 2010, 10:18:09 AM
Independent movie with Casey Affleck, kate hudson and jessica alba..  based off the novel from jim thompson.

Affleck plays a west texas deputy sheriff in the 50's who turns out to be a psycho killer. Jessica Alba is a prostitute.

Would make for a great first date movie, think Miss Congeniality with more grit.

Did you just ruin the ending of this movie I will never watch?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 11:07:38 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 14, 2010, 11:02:07 AM

I'm pretty sure they advertised it that way.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 11:14:47 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 14, 2010, 11:07:38 AM

Pretty sure it's implicit in the title.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »

bewbs?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43:10 PM »
Quote from: Bort on June 14, 2010, 11:14:47 AM

Oh - I'm supposed to read titles now? Elitist.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 12:50:02 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 14, 2010, 12:43:10 PM
Quote from: Bort on June 14, 2010, 11:14:47 AM

Oh - I'm supposed to read titles now? Elitist.

I also hate soccer irrationally.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 11:43:58 PM »
[||]
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 09:31:55 AM »

After she played a stripper that doesn't strip in Sin City, I won't be fooled again.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 05:24:24 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on June 15, 2010, 09:31:55 AM

After she played a stripper that doesn't strip in Sin City, I won't be fooled again.

Those are the worst kinds of strippers.  Trust me, I know.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 09:52:59 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 16, 2010, 05:24:24 PM

Worse than THI kind? Please do tell.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 07:59:11 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 16, 2010, 05:24:24 PM

Still angry about your investment in the dress-tease bar?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16