News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

Yeti's bitching, what's not cool?

Cancer(all kinds)
Only non Apex-offending Cancer
Pedophilia
The not cool kind of Pedophilia
Downs syndrome
Even if it's kinda funny
Josh Hancock

Author Topic: Where Is the Line  ( 8,593 )

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
Re: Where Is the Line
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 01:57:29 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on September 14, 2010, 01:14:13 PM
Quote from: Yeti on September 14, 2010, 01:06:37 PM
I don't see the option of "There isn't a line".

But, I've been gathering that somehow it's different when it's someone's kid. Ok. But mom's are ok (unless they have CANCER, and then it's bad). My main point is that it just seems a little thin skinned. I would hope Huey knows that I don't really wish Down's Syndrome on his kid. If he doesn't know that, then I guess he does now. I can understand the fear. I thought about that stuff a little when I was engaged since kids were discussed on occasion. Yea, it's scary, but if someone suggested my kid was going to have Down's, I wouldn't care, especially if I knew the person, and while they may rip on you, you know that they actually care. Maybe that's just me. I don't take offense to that shit, though. And chances are, since we're all inbred down here, my future kids will have deformities, mental illnesses and a shitty life (no small part due to the fact that I'm the father).

As far as the rape/pedo thing, I really don't care. I said something stupid not really paying attention to the information in front of me, and I got blasted for it. Shame on me. Oh well. Shit happens. And I'm going to have the pedo tag for a while. Who cares?

I've tried to explain my side probably too much at this point (tl;dr). However, I guess my point is that I don't think most of us actually wish anything ill on others (Maybe TDubbs on Kurt). And when did sincerity become a part of this place? Fuck.

Jesus, you're thick.  Where do you get the idea I thought you "wished" it on my kid?  Like I explained in the ShoutBox--but the fat folds in your face apparently prevented you from reading and comprehending it--I admit to overreacting, and I tried explaining to you that we're a month away and my wife's in her upper thirties--which is getting into a risk range.   Stop making this a bigger deal than it is.  Seriously, just shut up and leave it alone.  This messageboard wasn't really designed for you to think out loud.

Huebiter, here is some joyful positive for you!  My mom was 40 when she birthed my little sister, who is brilliant, healthy, athletic, and funny.  My mom was only 28 when she birthed my fucking dumb ass.  The Huebitress and Hueby Jr. will do great.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 01:59:44 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on September 14, 2010, 01:57:29 PM

But, I've been gathering that somehow it's different when it's someone's kid. Ok. But mom's are ok (unless they have CANCER, and then it's bad). My main point is that it just seems a little thin skinned. I would hope Huey knows that I don't really wish Down's Syndrome on his kid. If he doesn't know that, then I guess he does now. I can understand the fear. I thought about that stuff a little when I was engaged since kids were discussed on occasion. Yea, it's scary, but if someone suggested my kid was going to have Down's, I wouldn't care, especially if I knew the person, and while they may rip on you, you know that they actually care. Maybe that's just me. I don't take offense to that shit, though. And chances are, since we're all inbred down here, my future kids will have deformities, mental illnesses and a shitty life (no small part due to the fact that I'm the father).

As far as the rape/pedo thing, I really don't care. I said something stupid not really paying attention to the information in front of me, and I got blasted for it. Shame on me. Oh well. Shit happens. And I'm going to have the pedo tag for a while. Who cares?

I've tried to explain my side probably too much at this point (tl;dr). However, I guess my point is that I don't think most of us actually wish anything ill on others (Maybe TDubbs on Kurt). And when did sincerity become a part of this place? Fuck.

Jesus, you're thick.  Where do you get the idea I thought you "wished" it on my kid?  Like I explained in the ShoutBox--but the fat folds in your face apparently prevented you from reading and comprehending it--I admit to overreacting, and I tried explaining to you that we're a month away and my wife's in her upper thirties--which is getting into a risk range.   Stop making this a bigger deal than it is.  Seriously, just shut up and leave it alone.  This messageboard wasn't really designed for you to think out loud.

Huebiter, here is some joyful positive for you!  My mom was 40 when she birthed my little sister, who is brilliant, healthy, athletic, and funny.  My mom was only 28 when she birthed my fucking dumb ass.  The Huebitress and Hueby Jr. will do great.

And my mom was 61 when she died of CANCER.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »

Huebiter, here is some joyful positive for you!  My mom was 40 when she birthed my little sister, who is brilliant, healthy, athletic, and funny and Yeti's age (I think).  My mom was only 28 when she birthed my fucking dumb ass.  The Huebitress and Hueby Jr. will do great.

I'd be a great bro-in-law

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 02:02:07 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 14, 2010, 01:59:44 PM

I don't care, I laughed.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 02:06:07 PM »

Just wait for Baby Huey to start screaming at the doctor after he gets spanked. Baby's first asshurt!
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 02:40:35 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on September 14, 2010, 02:02:07 PM

I don't care, I laughed.

Wait, why?

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 02:53:18 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 14, 2010, 02:40:35 PM

I don't care, I laughed.

Wait, why?

Exactly. Depends on what kind of cancer got her.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 02:55:56 PM »
Quote from: BH on September 14, 2010, 02:53:18 PM

I don't care, I laughed.

Wait, why?

Probably the bad kind.

I'm a cancer survivor
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »

I don't care, I laughed.

Wait, why?

Technically, there are only two funny kinds of CANCER; Buttcancer and whatever TDubbs has/had. All other kinds are relatively unfunny and you're a bad person if you laugh at them. Not that it should stop you if you have the urge. Are we clear?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2010, 03:00:53 PM »

I don't care, I laughed.

Wait, why?

The context, not the content.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2010, 03:08:36 PM »
I guess I picked the right day to work out in the field; I have no idea what this is about, nor do I care to.

So, how about those Bears?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2010, 03:10:51 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 14, 2010, 02:58:32 PM

I don't care, I laughed.

Wait, why?

Technically, there are only two funny kinds of CANCER; Buttcancer and whatever TDubbs has/had. All other kinds are relatively unfunny and you're a bad person if you laugh at them. Not that it should stop you if you have the urge. Are we clear?

I think I just farted out some Buttcancer

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2010, 03:27:14 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on September 14, 2010, 03:10:51 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 14, 2010, 02:58:32 PM

I don't care, I laughed.

Wait, why?

I think I just farted out some Buttcancer

LOL

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2010, 03:48:15 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 14, 2010, 03:08:36 PM
I guess I picked the right day to work out in the field; I have no idea what this is about, nor do I care to.

If you change your mind, it all started here:

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=7519.msg225597#msg225597

The important thing to remember is that Chuck is a wrong-powered steamboat full of wrong chugging down the River Wrong.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2010, 03:51:58 PM »
Also, the answer to SKO's question is: Kit Kat.