News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: We Got Him II: Electric Boogaloo  ( 16,534 )

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: We Got Him II: Electric Boogaloo
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2011, 06:27:57 PM »
Quote from: Eli on May 02, 2011, 06:20:56 PM
I know the picture is a little oversized, but I'm feeling too lazy to re-size and re-upload.  Anyway, this is the situation room during the operation.  Anyone (TEC?) know if they could have been watching an actual video feed of what was going on in the compound?  Pretty intense expressions here.

I'm not sure how feasible it is for the guys on the ground to have cameras capable of broadcasting a real time feed, especially since the equipment would get in the way and you generally don't want to carry anything more than you have to.  If anyone has that capability, it'd be Special Operations types.

At a minimum, the helicopters supporting the mission would be equipped for that and give you a birds-eye view of the situation as it happened.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 06:34:19 PM »
Quote from: JD on May 02, 2011, 06:25:16 PM
HOW DID YOU GET THAT???  You're not supposed to have that!!!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/5680724572/in/set-72157626507626189/

QuoteThis official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

Translation: YOU WATCH YOUR ASS THERE, MORPH.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 06:41:35 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 02, 2011, 06:34:19 PM
HOW DID YOU GET THAT???  You're not supposed to have that!!!!!!

QuoteThis official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

I don't see anything restricting the promotion of the Cheyenne Department of Tourism.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2011, 06:43:08 PM »
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on May 02, 2011, 06:41:35 PM

I don't see anything restricting the promoting of the Cheyenne Department of Tourism.

Tip to Morts, BC's stunning visage can make even pixelated images look good.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2011, 06:47:05 PM »

This one could use something BIG as well.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2011, 07:00:11 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 02, 2011, 06:47:05 PM

If only we had a pic of BC from the back.

He'd be hilarious in one of those chairs.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2011, 07:09:22 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on May 02, 2011, 06:27:57 PM
I know the picture is a little oversized, but I'm feeling too lazy to re-size and re-upload.  Anyway, this is the situation room during the operation.  Anyone (TEC?) know if they could have been watching an actual video feed of what was going on in the compound?  Pretty intense expressions here.

I'm not sure how feasible it is for the guys on the ground to have cameras capable of broadcasting a real time feed, especially since the equipment would get in the way and you generally don't want to carry anything more than you have to.  If anyone has that capability, it'd be Special Operations types.

At a minimum, the helicopters supporting the mission would be equipped for that and give you a birds-eye view of the situation as it happened.

I don't understand, they always have it during CTU operations.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 02, 2011, 07:09:22 PM

This thing may have been useful also

http://jalopnik.com/#!5797643/the-secret-stealth-drone-that-helped-kill-bin-laden
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2011, 07:46:35 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on May 02, 2011, 07:43:15 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 02, 2011, 07:09:22 PM

This thing may have been useful also

http://jalopnik.com/#!5797643/the-secret-stealth-drone-that-helped-kill-bin-laden

Intrepid Reader: Rick Telander

*poops pants*
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »

Government work product is by default in the public domain. I think we may have had to run an erratum once when two levels of vetting forgot about the copyright slug.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 02, 2011, 07:00:11 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on May 02, 2011, 06:47:05 PM

If only we had a pic of BC from the back.

He'd be hilarious in one of those chairs.

I'm sorry

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2011, 10:06:00 PM »
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2011, 07:25:12 AM »
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015