News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread  ( 70,006 )

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread
« Reply #330 on: November 15, 2011, 12:59:10 PM »
DPD.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/jerry-sandusky-i-seeking-young-person-sexual-helped-article-1.977730

Quote"I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have-- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

I see where he's coming from here.  We're totally ignoring all the kids he didn't rape.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #331 on: November 15, 2011, 01:04:34 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on November 15, 2011, 12:59:10 PM
DPD.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/jerry-sandusky-i-seeking-young-person-sexual-helped-article-1.977730

Quote"I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have-- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

I see where he's coming from here.  We're totally ignoring all the kids he didn't rape.

Holy fucking shit.

1) He might have found the dumbest lawyer alive... Maybe that's the only type that would represent him.
2) He hanged himself there. He's done. A prosecutor will have a field day with this.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #332 on: November 15, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on November 15, 2011, 01:04:34 PM
DPD.

Holy fucking shit.

1) He might have found the dumbest lawyer alive... Maybe that's the only type that would represent him.
2) He hanged himself there. He's done. A prosecutor will have a field day with this.

3) Jerry and his lawyer are just totally celebrating with the country how awesome sleeping with kids is.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #333 on: November 15, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #334 on: November 15, 2011, 01:17:06 PM »
Damn.  FACED at Desipio.

Oh, how humiliating.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #335 on: November 15, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on November 15, 2011, 01:04:34 PM
DPD.

Holy fucking shit.

This is a brilliant gambit.  I mean, he's tainted any possible jury pool.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #336 on: November 15, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »
Email from McQueary to friends contradicts the grand jury...(possibly)

Quote"I did the right thing...you guys know me...the truth is not out there fully...I didn't just turn and run...I made sure it stopped...I had to make quick tough decisions."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45286426/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/penn-state-assistant-coach-i-did-right-thing/#.TsKNp2A5yql
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #337 on: November 15, 2011, 01:38:41 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 15, 2011, 01:16:07 PM
At least Sandusky's attorney is familiar with cases of pederasty.  Very familiar.

Except, apparently the girl the lawyer impregnated was consenting and perfectly legal.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #338 on: November 15, 2011, 06:36:43 PM »
Getting back to college football for a moment, there are rumors that Ron Zook will be fired as Illinois head coach unless the Illini win the next two games (Home against Wisconsin, road against Minnesota).

Since the Illini have either no chance or zero chance of beating Wisconsin, I guess that means Illinois is now looking for a new head football coach.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #339 on: November 15, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
Quote from: BC on November 15, 2011, 06:36:43 PM
Getting back to college football for a moment, there are rumors that Ron Zook will be fired as Illinois head coach unless the Illini win the next two games (Home against Wisconsin, road against Minnesota).

Since the Illini have either no chance or zero chance of beating Wisconsin, I guess that means Illinois is now looking for a new head football coach.

I hear Joe Paterno is available. Some of his assistants, too.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #340 on: November 15, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 15, 2011, 06:52:40 PM

He's also homeless now, apparently.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sports/ncaafootball/in-july-paterno-transferred-ownership-of-home-to-his-wife-for-1.html

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #341 on: November 15, 2011, 09:36:54 PM »

He knows the conference very well. Sounds like a great fit. I-L-L!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #342 on: November 16, 2011, 10:20:28 AM »
Quote from: CT III on November 15, 2011, 08:20:16 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sports/ncaafootball/in-july-paterno-transferred-ownership-of-home-to-his-wife-for-1.html

Really, though, his house has got to be just a fraction of his net worth. He made over 500K just this past year, and grossed probably $10MM over his career just in salary. He also got a cut of camp revenue, shoe contract revenue, etc, from Penn State, so he has probably earned more than $25MM over the course of his lifetime. A $500,000 home is peanuts in comparison to everything else. So what's really the advantage of him transferring the home to his wife's name?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #343 on: November 16, 2011, 11:00:27 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on November 16, 2011, 10:20:28 AM

Really, though, his house has got to be just a fraction of his net worth. He made over 500K just this past year, and grossed probably $10MM over his career just in salary. He also got a cut of camp revenue, shoe contract revenue, etc, from Penn State, so he has probably earned more than $25MM over the course of his lifetime. A $500,000 home is peanuts in comparison to everything else. So what's really the advantage of him transferring the home to his wife's name?

All the money is buried in a crawlspace under that house.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #344 on: November 16, 2011, 11:02:02 AM »
Quote from: R-V on November 16, 2011, 11:00:27 AM
Quote from: Brownie on November 16, 2011, 10:20:28 AM

All the money is buried in a crawlspace under that house.

It's like Jerry said: there's always money in the rape basement!