News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: LaHair (by cracky) Splooge-motherfucking-fest  ( 1,120 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
LaHair (by cracky) Splooge-motherfucking-fest
« on: September 13, 2011, 04:04:29 PM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-spt-0913-cubs-bits--20110913,0,5724532.story
QuoteThe latest dilemma for Quade is finding playing time for Bryan LaHair, who was 10-for-20 with a .565 on-base percentage heading into Monday's game. LaHair went 5-for-7 in New York with a triple, three doubles and four runs scored, but was back on the bench against left-hander Dontrelle Willis

When Lou Gehrig started for Wally Pipp, he got 3 hits and did not miss a game for 14 years. LaHair goes 3 for 4, with 2 walks and 4 runs scored and Quade benches him the next day! LaHair can play 4 positions-positions currently being played by aging veterans on this Cubs team. What fucking baseball team was EVER so good that they had no room for a guy with a .565 on base percentage?! Can they fire this butt-burglar Quade already?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: LaHair (by cracky) Splooge-motherfucking-fest
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 04:20:39 PM »
Digging the thread title and the post itself. I wish some people could be more like Yeti.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: LaHair (by cracky) Splooge-motherfucking-fest
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 04:25:54 PM »
I love a good by cracky.