News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.  ( 60,365 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.
« on: September 04, 2012, 08:09:29 AM »
Six days away from Andrew Luck's retirement party. Bear Down, bitches.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:28:00 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 04, 2012, 08:09:29 AM

My prediction is that Luck will look extremely poised and confident throwing a bunch of six yard slants and curls and he will drive the Colts downfield for three long field goal drives and the Bears will win 27-9 and meatballs will wonder how the defense will stop Aaron Rodgers if they can't even keep a rookie from throwing for 200 yards (on 45 attempts).

GAME WEEK. BEAR DOWN.

I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 09:07:51 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 04, 2012, 08:28:00 AM

My prediction is that Luck will look extremely poised and confident throwing a bunch of six yard slants and curls and he will drive the Colts downfield for three long field goal drives and the Bears will win 27-9 and meatballs will wonder how the defense will stop Aaron Rodgers if they can't even keep a rookie from throwing for 200 yards (on 45 attempts).

GAME WEEK. BEAR DOWN.

31-13. An actual touchdown will get the meatballs stirred up to code red levels of butthurt. The defense will score once. One of our vaunted wideouts will drop a pass in the endzone. The running game will struggle at times. It will feel like a loss when you hear the local buttpuckerers break it down. And they will get thumped in Green Bay next Thursday, finish the season 12-4 and play for the NFC Championship.

Time to give a shit.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 04, 2012, 09:07:51 AM

GAME WEEK. BEAR DOWN.

31-13. An actual touchdown will get the meatballs stirred up to code red levels of butthurt. The defense will score once. One of our vaunted wideouts will drop a pass in the endzone. The running game will struggle at times. It will feel like a loss when you hear the local buttpuckerers break it down. And they will get thumped in Green Bay next Thursday, finish the season 12-4 and play for the NFC Championship.

Time to give a shit.

This actually (and SKO's prediction) sounds about right.

The bend don't break Bears defense is something everyone should be used to by now. I think Luck is going to be a decent QB and he'll complete some passes but I also wouldn't be shocked if he's a chalk outline by halftime.

And yeah - that week 2 at Green Bay under the lights thing? Good god - that scares the dickens out of me. We'll see how good the offense is because frankly the Bears should be able to put up points on GB; it's just a matter of stopping Rod Gers and not getting poopy pants over the Mystique. Not sure they can do that.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 11:19:50 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM

GAME WEEK. BEAR DOWN.

Time to give a shit.

The bend don't break Bears defense is something everyone should be used to by now. I think Luck is going to be a decent QB and he'll complete some passes but I also wouldn't be shocked if he's a chalk outline by halftime.

And yeah - that week 2 at Green Bay under the lights thing? Good god - that scares the dickens out of me. We'll see how good the offense is because frankly the Bears should be able to put up points on GB; it's just a matter of stopping Rod Gers and not getting poopy pants over the Mystique. Not sure they can do that.

If by "Mystique" you mean Jermichael Finley, then I agree with you. They don't have a single answer for that dude. The whole Lovie Two thing requires them to allow the opponent to dink and dunk up the field until they get greedy or fuck up and let Peanut knock their balls out for them. But when you put that in the middle of the field, well, good luck.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 12:15:30 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 04, 2012, 11:19:50 AM
Quote from: Slaky on September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM

GAME WEEK. BEAR DOWN.

Time to give a shit.

If by "Mystique" you mean Jermichael Finley, then I agree with you. They don't have a single answer for that dude. The whole Lovie Two thing requires them to allow the opponent to dink and dunk up the field until they get greedy or fuck up and let Peanut knock their balls out for them. But when you put that in the middle of the field, well, good luck.

I'm hoping for once they'll catch Green Bay at the right time. Last year they met them post-Cutler injury and in Week 3 when Martz was still ignoring the run game and Brandon Meriweather was haunting the secondary. If the Bears finally have their shit together on offense then GB is vulnerable. Apex is also correct that Jermichael Finley is the key. I swear they keep the guy on the roster solely to shit all over Lovie's gameplan.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 02:07:04 PM »
Bryant Mckinnie anyone?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 02:35:53 PM »
Quote from: BH on September 04, 2012, 02:07:04 PM
Bryant Mckinnie anyone?

He's restructuring his deal to stay in Baltimore so he can avoid the shame of being kicked off of two teams for being too fat.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 03:07:19 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 04, 2012, 02:35:53 PM
Bryant Mckinnie anyone?

He's restructuring his deal to stay in Baltimore so he can avoid the shame of being kicked off of two teams for being too fat.

Should we talk about his seminal moment in Bears History anyway? It's the same as Corey Wootten's.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2012, 03:14:59 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 04, 2012, 03:07:19 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 04, 2012, 02:35:53 PM
Bryant Mckinnie anyone?

Should we talk about his seminal moment in Bears History anyway? It's the same as Corey Wootten's.

That too.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 12:57:17 PM »
So this is what an NFL receiver looks like.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 01:00:09 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on September 09, 2012, 12:57:17 PM

I shut off the game in disgust after Cutler's pick six.  The Bears are done. 

The rest of this lost season will be dedicated to annoying Eli with DA CHICAGO ACCENT MY FRENTS.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
Quote from: CT III on September 09, 2012, 01:00:09 PM

The rest of this lost season will be dedicated to annoying Eli with DA CHICAGO ACCENT MY FRENTS.

SO ANGRY.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2012, 09:37:02 PM »
Quote from: Eli on September 09, 2012, 09:22:49 PM
Quote from: CT III on September 09, 2012, 01:00:09 PM

SO ANGRY.

CT lied. There's no way he turned off a game that featured the NFL debut of Coby Fleener.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.