News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.  ( 60,658 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2012, 11:15:55 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 17, 2012, 10:19:11 AM
Quote from: PANK! on September 17, 2012, 10:10:51 AM
Quote from: CBStew on September 17, 2012, 09:38:16 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 17, 2012, 09:21:50 AM
Quote from: Bort on September 17, 2012, 09:08:59 AM
Quote from: flannj on September 17, 2012, 08:47:04 AM
Quote from: Brownie on September 17, 2012, 08:39:31 AM
Got back into town from a too-brief trip last night and saw the Sunday Tribune's treatment of Jay Cutler. I left town Friday morning, and Cutler simply had a crappy game, but was put on his back a few times and got a little frustrated. Since then, he has apparently prolonged the teachers' strikes in Chicago and Lake Forest, planned the Mideast embassy riots, produced the offending film, negotiated Alfonso Soriano's contract, taught J'Marcus how to pass block, forced PenFoe to move to Colorado, beat up a couple old ladies, and invested in a lantern-kicking cow.

This is personal now, and for the sake of all that's good, I hope Cutler leads the Bears to the Super Bowl, wins NFL MVP, and haunts Chuck's dreams forever.

He also tried to blow up Cal's.

I heard he put catsup on a frankfurter.

He also put cat foeces in the human toilet.

He ate pastrami on white bread with lettuce and mayonnaise.

He often crosses an intersection during traffic at a yellow light, and ends up blocking the cross-traffic.

Wait, wait, is this while he was in the intersection waiting or did he race into the intersection while it was yellow?

Because the latter can eat a bag of dicks.

Yeah, the latter. 

Also, Cutler consistently brings 25+ items into  the "15 items or fewer" lane at Jewel.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2012, 11:24:12 AM »
When did Jay Cutler become Mike Fontenot?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 17, 2012, 11:24:12 AM
When did Jay Cutler become Mike Fontenot?

We should have signed this Jay Cutler.

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2012, 01:06:02 PM »
Got back into town from a too-brief trip last night and saw the Sunday Tribune's treatment of Jay Cutler. I left town Friday morning, and Cutler simply had a crappy game, but was put on his back a few times and got a little frustrated. Since then, he has apparently prolonged the teachers' strikes in Chicago and Lake Forest, planned the Mideast embassy riots, produced the offending film, negotiated Alfonso Soriano's contract, taught J'Marcus how to pass block, forced PenFoe to move to Colorado, beat up a couple old ladies, and invested in a lantern-kicking cow.

This is personal now, and for the sake of all that's good, I hope Cutler leads the Bears to the Super Bowl, wins NFL MVP, and haunts Chuck's dreams forever.

He orders his steak well done.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2012, 01:29:33 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on September 17, 2012, 11:15:55 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 17, 2012, 10:19:11 AM
Quote from: PANK! on September 17, 2012, 10:10:51 AM

He often crosses an intersection during traffic at a yellow light, and ends up blocking the cross-traffic.

Wait, wait, is this while he was in the intersection waiting or did he race into the intersection while it was yellow?

Because the latter can eat a bag of dicks.

Yeah, the latter. 

Also, Cutler consistently brings 25+ items into  the "15 items or fewer" lane at Jewel.

And waits until after he's been rung up to start filling out his check.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2012, 01:40:25 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on September 17, 2012, 01:06:02 PM

He orders his steak well done.

And dips it in ketchup.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2012, 02:13:36 PM »
Cutler wishes they never of gotten rid of Hainie and maybe let him start.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2012, 03:01:44 PM »
D.J. Moore thinks that Jay was being unfair to J'Marcus Webb.

Quote"Is it unfair to criticize Jay right now? Shoot, it's unfair for him to be like that toward J'Marcus," Moore said Monday. "In every game in every sport, there's always somebody who has a tough day. For you to come off on the sideline, once you holler at him it makes it seem like (Webb) is the only reason."

Yeah, totally unfair. You just don't do that. Calling out J'Marcus Webb is just wrong, sort of like, I don't know. Like what, D.J.?

Quote"I don't feel for Cut. He knows what he was doing. I don't think you do that. I think if you have a problem with (Webb), maybe do that in the locker room or something. It's like bad-mouthing someone in the media. It's just weird.''

Uh.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2012, 08:24:12 PM »
So here's my biggest problem with this Cutler shit: you only care about an NFL player's personality if it supposedly affects his on-field play. We as fans only get to see Cutler from afar, and see his actions one day a week, 16 weeks a year. If he is really a raging dick, and I don't disagree that he may be, the people who experience that every single day are his teammates. So we're supposed to believe that Cutler's going to lose the locker room because of one misinterpreted event on the sidelines during a game? I guarantee you that single incident changed no one on the team's opinion of him. They either know he's a dick and hate him already after three years of him, and yet have still won 20 of their last 30 games with him, meaning there's no effect from their hatred, or they like him, know his personality, and still don't care about what happened.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2012, 09:31:13 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 17, 2012, 08:24:12 PM
So here's my biggest problem with this Cutler shit: you only care about an NFL player's personality if it supposedly affects his on-field play. We as fans only get to see Cutler from afar, and see his actions one day a week, 16 weeks a year. If he is really a raging dick, and I don't disagree that he may be, the people who experience that every single day are his teammates. So we're supposed to believe that Cutler's going to lose the locker room because of one misinterpreted event on the sidelines during a game? I guarantee you that single incident changed no one on the team's opinion of him. They either know he's a dick and hate him already after three years of him, and yet have still won 20 of their last 30 games with him, meaning there's no effect from their hatred, or they like him, know his personality, and still don't care about what happened.

BUT HE HAD DISRESPECTED WEBB IN FRONT OF DA FANS!  DA MOST IMPORTANT PART OF DA FRANCHISE!

WITOUT US, DA BEARS ARE NOTHING!!!  I PAY YOUR CELERY CUTSTINK!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2012, 09:54:12 PM »
Quote from: CT III on September 17, 2012, 09:31:13 PM
I PAY YOUR CELERY CUTSTINK!
Okay, I really laughed at this.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2012, 09:28:30 AM »
Also: JaMarcus Webb fucking sucks. And I think he could benefit from the support of his team's nickelback slightly more than Jay at this point. Jay doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. JaMarcus is walking a razor-thin line between playing NFL football and line-producing YouTube videos for Anthony Adams.

I'm not saying what DJ said was right or wrong, just that, putting my Cutler Boner/Asshurt (||) aside for a moment, I'm actually glad that guys would stick up for Webb.

That said, I'm approaching HueyAnger levels of anti-Webb vitriol that may last 1,000 years if he doesn't get his fucking act together or make way for someone better. And someone better may not exist on this roster. So the asshurt festers.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 18, 2012, 09:28:30 AM
Also: JaMarcus Webb fucking sucks. And I think he could benefit from the support of his team's nickelback slightly more than Jay at this point. Jay doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. JaMarcus is walking a razor-thin line between playing NFL football and line-producing YouTube videos for Anthony Adams.

I'm not saying what DJ said was right or wrong, just that, putting my Cutler Boner/Asshurt (||) aside for a moment, I'm actually glad that guys would stick up for Webb.

That said, I'm approaching HueyAnger levels of anti-Webb vitriol that may last 1,000 years if he doesn't get his fucking act together or make way for someone better. And someone better may not exist on this roster. So the asshurt festers.

But Jamarcus is hilarious! Read his Tweets, dude just like tacos and having fun. Deep down, even Cutler knows that hijinks and horseplay in the locker room is more important to winning than on field execution. This will blow over.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2012, 10:56:28 AM »

Glad you were totes done last week with arguing about Cutler
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2012, 10:57:29 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on September 18, 2012, 10:56:28 AM

Glad you were totes done last week with arguing about Cutler
I tried. But the stupids. So much stupids. I apologize, Dubbs. I'll do better in the future. I hate to let you down.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015