News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016  ( 62,134 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016
« Reply #525 on: March 16, 2016, 08:10:45 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on March 16, 2016, 07:46:50 PM

I'll be solemn and annoyed as I leave the top line blank in November. And then I'll be even more solemn and more annoyed when I vote for Rubio to unseat Hillary in 2020.

Rubio's done.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #526 on: March 16, 2016, 09:45:15 PM »

I'll be solemn and annoyed as I leave the top line blank in November. And then I'll be even more solemn and more annoyed when I vote for Rubio to unseat Hillary in 2020.

He's going to have a hard time running for president being only 2 years removed from losing the GOP-FL Gubernatorial primary.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #527 on: March 16, 2016, 09:51:15 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on March 16, 2016, 07:51:54 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on March 16, 2016, 12:34:32 PM
If the Republicans refuse to hold a hearing on Garland, I hope Obama keeps putting reasonable options up for consideration. Then, when Hillary wins by like 350 electoral votes over Trump/Cruz, she can say "America has had their say" and nominate Bernie Sanders for the seat.

Make Chuck Grassley's Twitter feed great again, Hillary.

I've read somewhere that Hillary aught to nominate Obama if the seat is unfilled. That would be kind of awesome.

EDIT: FACED BY HALF A DAY

In my defense, I'm on vacation and haven't been able to keep up with this highly active thread.

But you're posting anyway, because TIME TO POST
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #528 on: March 16, 2016, 10:32:57 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on March 16, 2016, 09:51:15 PM
If the Republicans refuse to hold a hearing on Garland, I hope Obama keeps putting reasonable options up for consideration. Then, when Hillary wins by like 350 electoral votes over Trump/Cruz, she can say "America has had their say" and nominate Bernie Sanders for the seat.

I've read somewhere that Hillary aught to nominate Obama if the seat is unfilled. That would be kind of awesome.

In my defense, I'm on vacation and haven't been able to keep up with this highly active thread.

When I realized my mistake, I decided it was better to live with it than pretend it had never happened. :(
M'lady.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #529 on: March 17, 2016, 07:40:59 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on March 16, 2016, 09:45:15 PM

He's going to have a hard time running for president being only 2 years removed from losing the GOP-FL Gubernatorial primary.

Jeb Bush spent $20 million in attack ads on Rubio in Florida. He only spent $5 million on Trump. If you want a study on how badly the establishment misplayed this election, you could start there. I'm not in favor of a Rubio candidacy for anything. They're going to run somebody in 2020 and out of all the names on the stage this time, Rubio is the youngest and therefor most likely to return for another helping.

Rubio may very well be done since he's the establishment's choice and they're going out with high buttoned shoes tasseled loafers. We have no idea what that party will look like in four years or even two.

Something like this probably:

With Rubio and BC in the mix somewhere.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #530 on: March 17, 2016, 07:45:29 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on March 17, 2016, 07:40:59 AM

Jeb Bush spent $20 million in attack ads on Rubio in Florida. He only spent $5 million on Trump. If you want a study on how badly the establishment misplayed this election, you could start there. I'm not in favor of a Rubio candidacy for anything. They're going to run somebody in 2020 and out of all the names on the stage this time, Rubio is the youngest and therefor most likely to return for another helping.

Rubio may very well be done since he's the establishment's choice and they're going out with high buttoned shoes tasseled loafers. We have no idea what that party will look like in four years or even two.

That group there is way too diverse. Given Trump's base I think it's more likely it'll look something like this:

I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #531 on: March 17, 2016, 09:08:34 AM »

I think Nikki Haley will run in 2020 and have a pretty good shot at it.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #532 on: March 17, 2016, 09:09:31 AM »
Quote from: Eli on March 17, 2016, 09:08:34 AM

No way a brown woman beats a white septuagenarian woman.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #533 on: March 17, 2016, 10:52:52 AM »

WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME NIKKI!?

*crowd gasps*

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #534 on: March 17, 2016, 11:06:12 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on March 16, 2016, 09:51:15 PM

This definitely calls for an irony ruling.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #535 on: March 17, 2016, 11:45:25 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 17, 2016, 10:52:52 AM

WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME NIKKI!?

*crowd gasps*

Nice try "Nikki Haley" — or should I say...

Nimrata Nikki Randhawa

— or should I say...

[rearranges letters]

"HIWARI KINDAN"

[audience gasps]

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #536 on: March 17, 2016, 12:12:41 PM »

Shit, if Ted Cruz were a Democrat, how many Republicans would be calling him "Ted" as opposed to "Eduardo Raphael"?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #537 on: March 17, 2016, 12:23:03 PM »
Not an overly political guy here, but I just wanted to reiterate that we live in a country in which Donald Trump, Bill Clinton's liar wife or some lunatic old guy can be President.

Is anyone else afraid? Hillary Clinton might actually be the lesser of all evils.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #538 on: March 17, 2016, 12:46:26 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on March 17, 2016, 12:23:03 PM
Not an overly political guy here, but I just wanted to reiterate that we live in a country in which Donald Trump, Bill Clinton's liar wife or some lunatic old guy can be President.

Is anyone else afraid? Hillary Clinton might actually be the lesser of all evils.

Nah we're all good with how things are going, just check the archives of the thread you posted in.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #539 on: March 17, 2016, 06:29:40 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on March 17, 2016, 12:23:03 PM
Not an overly political guy here, but I just wanted to reiterate that we live in a country in which Donald Drumpf, Bill Clinton's liar wife or some lunatic old guy can be President.

Ted Cruz is only 12 years older than you...