News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Cardinals Methocalypse  ( 161,702 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Cardinals Methocalypse
« Reply #885 on: June 22, 2016, 03:15:04 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on June 22, 2016, 03:11:08 PM
This series sucks.

I blame Almora for getting caught trying to take third with the 2-3-4 hitters due up in the 9th inning Monday. 
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #886 on: June 22, 2016, 03:19:15 PM »
This series sucks.

Jesus, what the hell?
Get it out of your system now boys.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #887 on: June 22, 2016, 03:29:25 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on June 22, 2016, 03:15:04 PM
This series sucks.

I blame Almora for getting caught trying to take third with the 2-3-4 hitters due up in the 9th inning Monday. 

I blame Kurt. And Fork.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #888 on: June 22, 2016, 03:32:30 PM »
Remember when the Bears lost that game to the Packers on New Years Eve 2016 to finish the season 13-3? The Green Bay people had their fun, we left at halftime, wishing the green horde "Good Luck in the playoffs." The Bears then beat Seattke, finished what Katrina started and then couldn't stop the run in the Super Bowl. But it was good times.

Let St. Louis people have their fun. I have work to do, but first I am going to the men's room.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #889 on: June 22, 2016, 03:36:20 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on June 22, 2016, 03:32:30 PM
Remember when the Bears lost that game to the Packers on New Years Eve 2016 to finish the season 13-3? The Green Bay people had their fun, we left at halftime, wishing the green horde "Good Luck in the playoffs." The Bears then beat Seattke, finished what Katrina started and then couldn't stop the run in the Super Bowl. But it was good times.

Let St. Louis people have their fun. I have work to do, but first I am going to the men's room.

Let's not use that example considering that Green Bay basically used their four game winning streak at the end of that year to propel them to their 13-3 streak the next year and their continued dominance of the division for the next decade.

How about the time the Cardinals won a lot of frustrating early season games last year and then the Cubs beat them in the playoffs before roaring out to the league's best record.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #890 on: June 22, 2016, 03:40:45 PM »
Quote from: SKO on June 22, 2016, 03:36:20 PM

Let's not use that example considering that Green Bay basically used their four game winning streak at the end of that year to propel them to their 13-3 streak the next year and their continued dominance of the division for the next decade.

How about the time the Cardinals won a lot of frustrating early season games last year and then the Cubs beat them in the playoffs before roaring out to the league's best record.

Good times.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #891 on: June 22, 2016, 03:41:38 PM »
Also if Chris Fucking Coghlan is starting meaningful games in October I'm going to scream.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #892 on: June 22, 2016, 04:24:04 PM »
I almost posted "Now's the part where Mike Matheny burns through his entire bullpen to protect a five run lead" when Wacha was removed but decided not to. Turns out that's exactly what's happening.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #893 on: June 22, 2016, 04:33:11 PM »

Before I realized this was a typo, I thought, "That's quite a specific prediction."

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #894 on: June 22, 2016, 06:44:15 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on June 22, 2016, 03:29:25 PM
Quote from: PANK! on June 22, 2016, 03:15:04 PM
This series sucks.

I blame Kurt. And Fork.

If me posting about a Cubs sweep during game one caused this to happen, then I'm going to MAD WITH POWER!!!!
M'lady.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #895 on: June 23, 2016, 10:58:37 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on June 22, 2016, 03:41:38 PM
Also if Chris Fucking Coghlan is starting meaningful games in October I'm going to scream.

If he is, it won't be for the Cubs.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

WTB...A RING FFS!!

• CUP CHAMPS!!!
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #896 on: June 25, 2016, 12:13:12 AM »
LO LO LOLOLOL. Just got home to see Rosenthal give up the game-winning homer to Lind. Delicious crying on Viva el Birdos.

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #897 on: July 24, 2016, 07:24:03 PM »
I hope this first inning of Mike Mayers debut never ends.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #898 on: August 02, 2016, 08:58:10 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.