News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium  ( 138,655 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium
« Reply #405 on: August 13, 2009, 11:29:58 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 11:26:28 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on August 13, 2009, 11:25:05 AM
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 11:21:51 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on August 13, 2009, 11:18:31 AM
I agree with Apex. This is going to get wild and wacky here real quick.

Probably not, ChuckD. Unlike a couple of the extremely sad people here, I don't really bleed from my vagina every time somebody tries to insult me.

Is it because you're pregnant?

And this is a person who wants to tell me what's funny? 

No, you're confusing me with RV. I wouldn't try to tell you you're unfunny as that would almost certainly be tautological.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #406 on: August 13, 2009, 11:31:10 AM »

Probably not, ChuckD.  Unlike a couple of the extremely sad people here, I don't really bleed from my vagina every time somebody tries to insult me.

It was in response to your pussy analogy, Carrot Top. And he's killing you every time he posts with that sig. So deal with it or let it rest. You're beat. But I need to hear from TDubbs in order to have closure to this anecdote.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #407 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:11 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 13, 2009, 11:31:10 AM

Probably not, ChuckD.  Unlike a couple of the extremely sad people here, I don't really bleed from my vagina every time somebody tries to insult me.

It was in response to your pussy analogy, Carrot Top. And he's killing you every time he posts with that sig. So deal with it or let it rest. You're beat. But I need to hear from TDubbs in order to have closure to this anecdote.

I know what it was in reference to, Apex, but it was just kind of lame.  Getting told I'm not funny -- like I ever said I was -- by these jabrones is the equivilent of the National Chastity Association telling somebody that they could improve their game with women. 
M'lady.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #408 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »
This is classic Kurt. Telling everyone how thick his skin is while still responding to every slight, no matter how minor.

Kurt: I'm not funny or very helpful, but if you just stop clicking on this thread you will have a better go of it.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #409 on: August 13, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »
How about all you girls take this shit somewhere else?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #410 on: August 13, 2009, 11:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Slak on August 13, 2009, 11:38:56 AM
This is classic Kurt. Telling everyone how thick his skin is while still responding to every slight, no matter how minor.

Kurt: I'm not funny or very helpful, but if you just stop clicking on this thread you will have a better go of it.

And this is classic Desipio -- taking ridiculous shots at me just for posting anything.  You're right that I probably shouldn't provoke the short-bussers, but if I didn't have thick skin I would probably have stopped visiting Desipio years ago, kiddo.  
M'lady.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #411 on: August 13, 2009, 11:41:34 AM »
Quote from: MAD on August 13, 2009, 11:39:35 AM
How about all you girls take this shit somewhere else?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #412 on: August 13, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 11:41:00 AM
Quote from: Slak on August 13, 2009, 11:38:56 AM

And this is classic Desipio -- taking ridiculous shots at me just for posting anything.  You're right that I probably shouldn't provoke the short-bussers, but if I didn't have thick skin I would probably have stopped visiting Desipio years ago, kiddo.  

Or do the opposite. My advice is truly worthless.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #413 on: August 13, 2009, 11:42:22 AM »
Kiddo?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #414 on: August 13, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »
Eli G. (6-22-10)

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #415 on: August 13, 2009, 11:43:50 AM »
Quote from: Eli on August 13, 2009, 11:42:22 AM
Kiddo?

All right, I'll ignore my own advice here and jump in.

I agree that the use of ther word "kiddo" sorta creeped me out.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #417 on: August 13, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »
Back to the beer cup incident.  When I saw it my reaction was, "Oh no.  They are going to take the run away from us"
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #418 on: August 13, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »
Kurt I don't really care if your posts are funny or not. Normally I just skim over them or ignore them altogether and I stay away from GROTA because it's not my thing or whatever.

My only issue (as I pointed out a while back) is that you're leeching your signature from PBF. While image leeching is bad form in general, I find it to be really unfortunate in this case because I actually really enjoy PBF. Seriously, I'm a huge fan. And, although I find the comic in your current sig to be humorous as I do with most things from PBF, its recent ubiquity via your posts is killing its humor for me.

Now, there is a remedy for this predicament. I could adblock the image and be done with it and go back to ignoring your posts. And, truly, I would absolutely love to be able to adblock your signature. But if I were to do so, I would inhibit my ability to see the comic when I'm on PBF's site. That, and I just refuse toe adblock anything from the PBF site on principle. So, that's my beef. Not that you're unfunny.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #419 on: August 13, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on August 13, 2009, 12:02:08 PM
Kurt I don't really care if your posts are funny or not. Normally I just skim over them or ignore them altogether and I stay away from GROTA because it's not my thing or whatever.

My only issue (as I pointed out a while back) is that you're leeching your signature from PBF. While image leeching is bad form in general, I find it to be really unfortunate in this case because I actually really enjoy PBF. Seriously, I'm a huge fan. And, although I find the comic in your current sig to be humorous as I do with most things from PBF, its recent ubiquity via your posts is killing its humor for me.

Now, there is a remedy for this predicament. I could adblock the image and be done with it and go back to ignoring your posts. And, truly, I would absolutely love to be able to adblock your signature. But if I were to do so, I would inhibit my ability to see the comic when I'm on PBF's site. That, and I just refuse toe adblock anything from the PBF site on principle. So, that's my beef. Not that you're unfunny.

And that is a fair cop, ChuckD.  Since I'm a douchebag, I should just leave it up and continue to irritate you ... or I could upload it to photobucket so it's no longer an issue of imageleeching which would also continue to irriate you (which in itself I find surprising that you'd be upset by, since not a day goes by that somebody here doesn't do that). 

But since I really just had it up there to share how incredibly super-awesome PBF is, which appears to have worked since some of the Desipiots have checked out the website, I have no qualms with taking it down and replacing it with a much less-intrusive signature. 
M'lady.