News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium  ( 138,655 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium
« Reply #420 on: August 13, 2009, 12:20:49 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 12:12:14 PM
And that is a fair cop, ChuckD.  Since I'm a douchebag, I should just leave it up and continue to irritate you ... or I could upload it to photobucket so it's no longer an issue of imageleeching which would also continue to irriate you (which in itself I find surprising that you'd be upset by, since not a day goes by that somebody here doesn't do that). 

Fair enough, but it's not my responsibility to call people on it. The only reason I called you on it was because it was adversely affecting my enjoyment of something I otherwise enjoy. And, regardless of whether other posters around here do it frequently, you of all people should know better than to image leech.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #421 on: August 13, 2009, 12:47:28 PM »
DPD: Talk about a dick move. He actually pointed out Weebs to the security guards.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #422 on: August 13, 2009, 12:49:55 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on August 13, 2009, 12:47:28 PM
DPD: Talk about a dick move. He actually pointed out Weebs to the security guards.

Where can I buy a Cubs vest like the guy up and to the right of weebs?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #423 on: August 13, 2009, 01:33:39 PM »
Would it be possible, just once for Kurt to be involved in a thread that didn't devolve into the sole focus being on Kurt?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #424 on: August 13, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »
I have no idea what happened in this thread, but when the fuck did I become the guy being hauled out of Wrigley last night?

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #425 on: August 13, 2009, 01:55:39 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on August 13, 2009, 01:33:39 PM
Would it be possible, just once for Kurt to be involved in a thread that didn't devolve into the sole focus being on Kurt?

You might need to sit down and have a conversation with your idiot friends, Pen.  I just popped in here to say that for $6.50, people should be allowed to dump their beer anywhere they want to.  'twas RV who decided to focus instead on me, rather than the conversation at hand.  

In other words, if you and your fellow cock-gobblers don't make really idiotic comments at me every time I post, the likelihood of thread-drift in my direction is nil.
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #426 on: August 13, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 01:55:39 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on August 13, 2009, 01:33:39 PM

You might need to sit down and have a conversation with your idiot friends, Pen.  I just popped in here to say that for $6.50, people should be allowed to dump their beer anywhere they want to.  'twas RV who decided to focus instead on me, rather than the conversation at hand. 

In other words, if you and your fellow cock-gobblers don't make really idiotic comments at me every time I post, the likelihood of thread-drift in my direction is nil.

Right. Because you don't try to steer conversations toward yourself with links to your own awful photoshops in attempt at getting self deprecating humor points. How cruel of this Desipiots to steer the conversation toward Humble Kurt

Quote from: Canadouche on August 12, 2009, 01:42:45 PM
Quote from: Waco Kid on August 12, 2009, 01:17:09 PM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on August 12, 2009, 12:59:36 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 12, 2009, 12:41:27 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 12, 2009, 12:38:48 PM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on August 12, 2009, 11:26:41 AM
This retarded thread is as good a place as any to put this horrific idea: Neifi Perez was a far more useful ballplayer than Aaron Miles.

Neifi could at least turn double plays and he hit lefthanded pitching at a sometimes useful rate. He was bilingual and would translate Larry and Dusty's pearls of wisdom for the Bob Novoas of the world. Miles can do none of these things. None.

I feared this day would come, and it has. We've reached the point where one of Jim's patentedly worthless utility infielders was so awful that we're forced to concede that Neifi Perez may have had some Use by comparison. Neifi Perez. The end is nigh, gentlemen. Hope you've all got things squared away with Atheismo.

How do you feel about the fact that Jose Macias had more worth than Miles?

At this point, even Freddie Bynum had more worth than Miles. At least you could flip Freddie over and rake the infield between innings.

Bynum was even known to occassionally spring a surprise homerun on Cub fans, resulting in this GROTA classic:

I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #427 on: August 13, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »
Dude, that wasn't even IN this thread.  Heaven forbid I make fun of myself, apparently that's against the rules.  But it's over.  Let's instead talk about how Weebs has yet to deny that the yellow liquid in the plastic cup wasn't even beer.
M'lady.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #428 on: August 13, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 13, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
I have no idea what happened in this thread, but when the fuck did I become the guy being hauled out of Wrigley last night?

When the beer thrower pointed you out. Keep up, son.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2009, 02:11:57 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 02:06:19 PM
Dude, that wasn't even IN this thread.  Heaven forbid I make fun of myself, apparently that's against the rules.  But it's over.  Let's instead talk about how Weebs has yet to deny that the yellow liquid in the plastic cup wasn't even beer.

Sigh
QuoteYou might need to sit down and have a conversation with your idiot friends, Pen.  I just popped in here to say that for $6.50, people should be allowed to dump their beer anywhere they want to.  'twas RV who decided to focus instead on me, rather than the conversation at hand. 

By saying that, you don't limit it to This thread. I merely took an example of a thread that wasn't even remotely involved with any of your photoshops, to which you found a way to Post one of your photoshops, and assumed people would laugh at how you were making fun of yourself. The problem is that your "making fun of yourself" wasn't even funny, and people more or less just resented the intrusion of your shitty work onto a thread that was fine without it, however, now you're pissy because people have steered a conversation that wasn't about you into a conversation about you, even though that's EXACTLY what you did in That thread.

I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2009, 02:11:57 PM

Sigh
QuoteYou might need to sit down and have a conversation with your idiot friends, Pen.  I just popped in here to say that for $6.50, people should be allowed to dump their beer anywhere they want to.  'twas RV who decided to focus instead on me, rather than the conversation at hand. 

By saying that, you don't limit it to This thread. I merely took an example of a thread that wasn't even remotely involved with any of your photoshops, to which you found a way to Post one of your photoshops, and assumed people would laugh at how you were making fun of yourself. The problem is that your "making fun of yourself" wasn't even funny, and people more or less just resented the intrusion of your shitty work onto a thread that was fine without it, however, now you're pissy because people have steered a conversation that wasn't about you into a conversation about you, even though that's EXACTLY what you did in That thread.

Wow, you really spend a lot of time thinking about me and my motivations.  Coincidentally, I resent any post you make on any thread as, no matter what the topic or relevancy of your words, they also are all "shitty intrusions," as you say.  But seriously -- stop making it all about me.  This is a thread about douchebag Cub fans.  We should be talking about you.
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #431 on: August 13, 2009, 02:21:07 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 02:16:32 PM

Sigh

Wow, you really spend a lot of time thinking about me and my motivations.  Coincidentally, I resent any post you make on any thread as, no matter what the topic or relevancy of your words, they also are all "shitty intrusions," as you say.  But seriously -- stop making it all about me.  This is a thread about douchebag Cub fans.  We should be talking about you.

It didn't really take that much thought into your "motivations." You posted it and SAID that you were making fun of yourself. Since I assume you want a response to something you post on a messageboard, and that if you're making Fun of something the expected response is laughter, I naturally assumed you posted that in an attempt to be funny. It wasn't funny, however. Had you merely commented on Freddy Bynum or Aaron Miles or whatever the thread was about without harkening back to some terrible joke you made three years ago, expecting to get a laugh because "OMG, LOL KURT, THAT REALLY WAS A TERRIBLE JOKE HAHA!", I'm sure people would have let it pass. But I'll agree that I am a douchebag.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #432 on: August 13, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2009, 02:21:07 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 02:16:32 PM

Sigh

It didn't really take that much thought into your "motivations." You posted it and SAID that you were making fun of yourself. Since I assume you want a response to something you post on a messageboard, and that if you're making Fun of something the expected response is laughter, I naturally assumed you posted that in an attempt to be funny. It wasn't funny, however. Had you merely commented on Freddy Bynum or Aaron Miles or whatever the thread was about without harkening back to some terrible joke you made three years ago, expecting to get a laugh because "OMG, LOL KURT, THAT REALLY WAS A TERRIBLE JOKE HAHA!", I'm sure people would have let it pass. But I'll agree that I am a douchebag. I am a psycho off my meds.

/fix'd
M'lady.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #433 on: August 13, 2009, 02:26:40 PM »
Can I nominate this thread for worst thread ever?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #434 on: August 13, 2009, 02:27:16 PM »
The Lifetime network just purchased the movie rights to this thread.