News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium  ( 138,696 )

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium
« Reply #735 on: September 11, 2009, 12:23:36 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on September 11, 2009, 12:20:53 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 11, 2009, 12:17:24 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on September 11, 2009, 12:15:30 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 11, 2009, 12:12:32 PM
Quote from: ChuckD on September 11, 2009, 11:50:43 AM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 11, 2009, 11:02:51 AM
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 11, 2009, 10:15:00 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/article/2009-09-08/abreus-influence-evident-angels-offensive-success

Quote"Bobby has brought something different to this ballclub," center fielder Torii Hunter says. "I won't say it's all patience. I'll say it's more about hitting pitches that are in the strike zone. When you hit a pitch in the strike zone, you have a better chance of getting a hit than when it's out of the strike zone."

It's about damn time someone tells these fuckers to swing at shit in the strike zone. Where the fuck was Scioscia? Reliving the Dodger days?

Hey, did you hear about Dempster?  I hear he's going to the rotation.  Lieber is off to the 'pen.

Did you notice that the articles were published on different dates, by different publications, and even written by different authors?

Did you notice that the thesis, diction, and oeuvre were basically the same?

And yet, still different.

Technically....

Technically, a sink and a toilet are both receptacles that provide means for wastewater to enter the sewage system. Yet one is a socially acceptable means for cat foaces disposal and the other is merely a sink.

I love you.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #736 on: September 11, 2009, 01:12:44 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 11, 2009, 12:23:36 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/article/2009-09-08/abreus-influence-evident-angels-offensive-success

Quote"Bobby has brought something different to this ballclub," center fielder Torii Hunter says. "I won't say it's all patience. I'll say it's more about hitting pitches that are in the strike zone. When you hit a pitch in the strike zone, you have a better chance of getting a hit than when it's out of the strike zone."

It's about damn time someone tells these fuckers to swing at shit in the strike zone. Where the fuck was Scioscia? Reliving the Dodger days?

Hey, did you hear about Dempster?  I hear he's going to the rotation.  Lieber is off to the 'pen.

Did you notice that the articles were published on different dates, by different publications, and even written by different authors?

Technically....

Technically, a sink and a toilet are both receptacles that provide means for wastewater to enter the sewage system. Yet one is a socially acceptable means for cat foaces disposal and the other is merely a sink.

I love you.

ChuckD, report to the white courtesy phone for your kudos.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #737 on: September 11, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »
Quote from: Jon on September 11, 2009, 01:12:44 PM

Technically....

I love you.

How non-post-racial.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #738 on: September 11, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on September 11, 2009, 01:23:53 PM
Quote from: Jon on September 11, 2009, 01:12:44 PM

Hey, did you hear about Dempster?  I hear he's going to the rotation.  Lieber is off to the 'pen.

Technically....

I love you.

How non-post-racial.

Coincidentally: I was told recently by a friend of mine that I am living proof that if you talk to a South Carolinian long enough, he will use the term "Race Traitor."

Besides, I was using a secret toilet euphonism.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #739 on: October 31, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »
Cubs looking to obtain worst contract in MLB.

The Toronto Sun reports that the Chicago Cubs are eyeing Vernon Wells in a Milton Bradley trade.
"It's early on, but we think this one has some legs," said one Cubs official. "But they aren't the only team we are talking with." The Cubs' idea is to split the difference on Wells' $107 million over six years and Bradley's $21 million the next two years, with each team absorbing $43 million. It would take a lot of work to make a deal happen, but it may be the only way Toronto can wiggle out of the Wells contract.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #740 on: October 31, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on October 31, 2009, 10:55:57 AM

The Toronto Sun reports that the Chicago Cubs are eyeing Vernon Wells in a Milton Bradley trade.
"It's early on, but we think this one has some legs," said one Cubs official. "But they aren't the only team we are talking with." The Cubs' idea is to split the difference on Wells' $107 million over six years and Bradley's $21 million the next two years, with each team absorbing $43 million. It would take a lot of work to make a deal happen, but it may be the only way Toronto can wiggle out of the Wells contract.

It's been asked before, but I'll ask it again: why do we root for this team?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #741 on: October 31, 2009, 12:35:05 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 31, 2009, 12:19:43 PM

It's been asked before, but I'll ask it again: why do we root for this team?

Habit.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #742 on: October 31, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Jesus fuck, if they are willing to take on $20 million in new costs,
why not just dump bradley for who the fuck cares and spend the
$20 mil on an actual good football player?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #743 on: October 31, 2009, 01:38:28 PM »
Quote from: Pre on October 31, 2009, 01:35:29 PM

Or baseball player, but, yeah, this is pretty fucking confusing.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #744 on: October 31, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on October 31, 2009, 01:38:28 PM
Quote from: Pre on October 31, 2009, 01:35:29 PM

Or baseball player, but, yeah, this is pretty fucking confusing.

They need a good safety. I'm just saying.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #745 on: October 31, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
As always, when Phil Rogers posts something, wait about a minute for the Jockey to post the truth.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2009/10/cubs-not-interested-in-wells-for-bradley-swap-with-jays.html

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #746 on: October 31, 2009, 02:18:20 PM »
Phew...we can all rest easy until the Bradley for Zito rumors start flying.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #747 on: October 31, 2009, 05:08:09 PM »
Trading Bradley is going to turn out to be a bad thing? Color me surprised.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #748 on: November 02, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on October 31, 2009, 05:08:09 PM

Yeti is becoming the anti-Chuck.

And—maybe just like the opposite of "love" isn't "hate"—apparently the opposite of "wrong" isn't "right."
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #749 on: November 02, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on November 02, 2009, 01:14:22 PM
Quote from: IrishYeti on October 31, 2009, 05:08:09 PM

Yeti is becoming the anti-Chuck.

And—maybe just like the opposite of "love" isn't "hate"—apparently the opposite of "wrong" isn't "right."

I like to be perceived as the product of an abusive marriage.