News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Turds  ( 79,125 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Faggots
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2009, 09:08:34 AM »

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2009, 09:10:58 AM »
Quote from: Slakee on May 20, 2009, 09:08:34 AM
Quote from: morpheus on May 20, 2009, 07:47:20 AM
Bump.

http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/05/08/welcome-to-the-chi-ryan-freel/

The comments are truly awesome.

Now THIS is entertainment.

One of his sycophants says

QuoteThis is the best Cubs blog on the internet! I can say that without a doubt, wanna know why? Well, I'm not going to tell you.

How can anyone hope to compete with debating skills like that?  Thrill should just give up now.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2009, 12:36:16 AM »
Our good buddy Mike doesn't seem to understand how his internet works, but no matter...

http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/05/08/welcome-to-the-chi-ryan-freel/#comment-1375

QuoteOne final note for my evening...

Whatever the fuck Desipio is... it's the biggest collection of pussies on the face of the earth. These idiots link to this site constantly, every fucking day, but keep their comments private. Not a one of them has come and told me who the fuck he is and what site he's from. Shit talking faggots. These losers make GGU look like the knights of the fucking round table.

But, you know what... let them keep talking shit in private. They probably know already... that I'd never read their bullshit... while they'll keep reading this site religiously. They're probably a bunch of evangelical faggots.

And for my true fans, my next post will be about Ryan Theriot, the faggots at GGU, and my current favorite, PMayo – Head Faggot of the White Moral Authority. He's got to be one of the world's all-time phoniest faggots. He's so fucking phony that I bet you mirrors don't ever reflect his sorry ass back at him. There's nothing there.

That's clearly what we are, whatever we are.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:06 AM »
Quote from: Tank on May 21, 2009, 12:36:16 AM
Our good buddy Mike doesn't seem to understand how his internet works, but no matter...

http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/05/08/welcome-to-the-chi-ryan-freel/#comment-1375

Whatever the fuck Desipio is... it's the biggest collection of pussies on the face of the earth. These idiots link to this site constantly, every fucking day, but keep their comments private. Not a one of them has come and told me who the fuck he is and what site he's from. Shit talking faggots. These losers make GGU look like the knights of the fucking round table.

But, you know what... let them keep talking shit in private. They probably know already... that I'd never read their bullshit... while they'll keep reading this site religiously. They're probably a bunch of evangelical faggots.

And for my true fans, my next post will be about Ryan Theriot, the faggots at GGU, and my current favorite, PMayo – Head Faggot of the White Moral Authority. He's got to be one of the world's all-time phoniest faggots. He's so fucking phony that I bet you mirrors don't ever reflect his sorry ass back at him. There's nothing there.

There's no way this guy is on the level.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2009, 08:28:28 AM »
Quote from: Tank on May 21, 2009, 12:36:16 AM

Wait, so PMayo is such a phony faggot that he's turned into a vampire?

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2009, 08:45:43 AM »
As Morpheus pointed out to me, the guy has an account here, but has never posted on it, and claims he doesn't know what his login credentials are.

So I e-mailed him so he could join our merry band of pussies.

To: badnewscubs@gmail.com

Hey there,

You were approved in January, but you've never logged in.  If you don't know what your password is, you're shit out of luck because I can't tell you what it is.  So if you know what it is, log in and you can hang out with all of us pussies.  If you don't, then you'll have to sign up with a different user name.

The message board isn't private.  Anybody can sign up.  You didn't used to have to have a log in to read the comments, but for some reason the message board software doesn't like the CBS-2 ads and it disabled the ability for guests to read the messages without a login.  So it was either take down the ads or have people log in to see the board.  That didn't really seem like that tough of a decision.

But then again, what do I know, I've never welcomed Ryan Freel to the "Chi."

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2009, 08:54:31 AM »
Quote from: Andy on May 21, 2009, 08:45:43 AM
As Morpheus pointed out to me, the guy has an account here, but has never posted on it, and claims he doesn't know what his login credentials are.

So I e-mailed him so he could join our merry band of pussies.

To: badnewscubs@gmail.com

Hey there,

You were approved in January, but you've never logged in.  If you don't know what your password is, you're shit out of luck because I can't tell you what it is.  So if you know what it is, log in and you can hang out with all of us pussies.  If you don't, then you'll have to sign up with a different user name.

The message board isn't private.  Anybody can sign up.  You didn't used to have to have a log in to read the comments, but for some reason the message board software doesn't like the CBS-2 ads and it disabled the ability for guests to read the messages without a login.  So it was either take down the ads or have people log in to see the board.  That didn't really seem like that tough of a decision.

But then again, what do I know, I've never welcomed Ryan Freel to the "Chi."

Thanks a million...
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2009, 09:23:13 AM »
If his post on Theriot makes this "pussy" mad, I will kick him the dick.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2009, 11:09:31 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on May 21, 2009, 09:23:13 AM
If his post on Theriot makes this "pussy" mad, I will kick him the dick.

I doubt it will.

This winner is on his blogroll...

http://www.turning-two.com/

QuoteRyan Theriot is the heart and soul of the Chicago Cubs and hopefully the heart and soul of years to come. Not since Ryne Sandberg (23) or Mark Grace (17), have we been as excited and dedicated to a Cubs player as we are to "The Riot" (2). His determination, character, grit, and skills make us huge fans! For a more in-depth reason as to why we love him, read our anatomy of Ryan Theriot Love blog.

Do yourself a favor and avoid reading his actual blog posts.

In particular, his most recent.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
Yep, it made me mad.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »
Well, I've kicked off my Memorial Day weekend (I'm working today) by discovering just exactly where this Bad News Cubs Mike character draws the line when it comes to reasonable internet discourse.

When he responded to my gentle suggestions that—if he's really interested in what the FAGGOT PUSSIES over here are saying about him when we link to him EVERY FUCKING DAY—he ought to just use the login he set up in January to log into the messageboard...

QuoteThrillho,

You fucking idiot. I didn't have a fucking login in January. Whomever is the site administrator never gave me one. Are you this fucking stupid? Do you fail this miserably at reading comprehension?

...one of our own was kind enough to reciprocate by pointing out his missing login name for him.

Sure, Morph.

But where's his password, smartass?

QuoteMorpheus,

While you're busy being the dumbest faggot on the face of the fucking earth, you should know that I never got a password from the site. I never got an e-mail.

Yes, I attempted to get one, but never got a response. Have I been inconsistent on this? Why this is a source of ridicule is beyond me. It just goes to show what fucking idiots you people are.

This morning I thought to offer him some assistance on this point...

QuoteRemember the password you chose when you signed up?

I'd start with that.

This is apparently when I crossed the line as, not ten minutes later, my comment had, as if by magic of internet, transformed to...

QuoteI'm unfathomably stupid. My apologies.

Hey... I don't remember saying that!

A few more since-deleted comments from yours truly followed, pointing out his Yellon-esque bout of pique and linking to a dispositive screenshot that came to me courtesy of Intrepid Reader Fascist Baby-Killer.

Then... BOOM.

QuoteThrillho,

Are you Dylan? I'm starting to think you are, except for the fact that you can spell.

I can only imagine you have one of two motives here:

1) Mike is stupid and doesn't know how to login to a website.

2) Mike is lying and never really tried to login to Insipio.

For number 1, in January, I attempted to login over there. It didn't work. I haven't thought about it since. It's been four months. I hadn't remembered or cared to remember whether I chose my own password or whether a temporary is given. Now that you've shown yourself to be such an obsessive pest, it is ringing a bell that I may have chose my own and that the site simply wasn't letting me in. Plus, I never got an e-mail at the time. It was never approved and didn't work.

I logged in last night and it was as boring as I expected. Just your run of the mill statfags spouting their standard stat memes. "Stats say this, stats say that... the unenlightened care about grit, hustle, etc."

Now, as for #2, unlike yourself, I always tell it how I see it. Straight up. I would have absolutely no motive to lie about whether I attempted to sign in over there. I absolutely positively did want to see what was being said about me.

Finally, if you continue on this subject any further, you will never post a comment here again. It's so annoying and irrelevant. You're like a fucking gnat.

You're the world's biggest idiot and faggot.

That final threat proved to be more than just idle cock-stroking, as my attempt to post a follow-up—in which I attempted to disclaim any accusations of Dylanry on my part, and further went on to call Mike "Al Yellon with a smaller site and a limited arsenal of frat boy profanity" as well as a "latent queen"—has thus far failed to show up.

In other words... I've been BANNED from Bad News Cubs.

I WIN, YOU FAGGOTS.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: May 23, 2009, 03:13:43 PM »
In other run-of-the-mill statfag news: Check out these faggots rubbing their small sample sizes all over their cotton-picking faggot numbers...

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index.php/when-samples-become-reliable

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: May 23, 2009, 06:39:26 PM »
Quote from: Tank on May 23, 2009, 03:04:18 PM
Well, I've kicked off my Memorial Day weekend (I'm working today) by discovering just exactly where this Bad News Cubs Mike character draws the line when it comes to reasonable internet discourse.

When he responded to my gentle suggestions that—if he's really interested in what the FAGGOT PUSSIES over here are saying about him when we link to him EVERY FUCKING DAY—he ought to just use the login he set up in January to log into the messageboard...

QuoteThrillho,

You fucking idiot. I didn't have a fucking login in January. Whomever is the site administrator never gave me one. Are you this fucking stupid? Do you fail this miserably at reading comprehension?

...one of our own was kind enough to reciprocate by pointing out his missing login name for him.

Sure, Morph.

QuoteMorpheus,

While you're busy being the dumbest faggot on the face of the fucking earth, you should know that I never got a password from the site. I never got an e-mail.

Yes, I attempted to get one, but never got a response. Have I been inconsistent on this? Why this is a source of ridicule is beyond me. It just goes to show what fucking idiots you people are.

I'd start with that.

This is apparently when I crossed the line as, not ten minutes later, my comment had, as if by magic of internet, transformed to...

A few more since-deleted comments from yours truly followed, pointing out his Yellon-esque bout of pique and linking to a dispositive screenshot that came to me courtesy of Intrepid Reader Fascist Baby-Killer.

Then... BOOM.

QuoteThrillho,

Are you Dylan? I'm starting to think you are, except for the fact that you can spell.

For number 1, in January, I attempted to login over there. It didn't work. I haven't thought about it since. It's been four months. I hadn't remembered or cared to remember whether I chose my own password or whether a temporary is given. Now that you've shown yourself to be such an obsessive pest, it is ringing a bell that I may have chose my own and that the site simply wasn't letting me in. Plus, I never got an e-mail at the time. It was never approved and didn't work.

I logged in last night and it was as boring as I expected. Just your run of the mill statfags spouting their standard stat memes. "Stats say this, stats say that... the unenlightened care about grit, hustle, etc."

Now, as for #2, unlike yourself, I always tell it how I see it. Straight up. I would have absolutely no motive to lie about whether I attempted to sign in over there. I absolutely positively did want to see what was being said about me.

Finally, if you continue on this subject any further, you will never post a comment here again. It's so annoying and irrelevant. You're like a fucking gnat.

That final threat proved to be more than just idle cock-stroking, as my attempt to post a follow-up—in which I attempted to disclaim any accusations of Dylanry on my part, and further went on to call Mike "Al Yellon with a smaller site and a limited arsenal of frat boy profanity" as well as a "latent queen"—has thus far failed to show up.

I WIN, YOU FAGGOTS.

You may be a Taxolib Homocrat (Thanks Gil) but you are a fucking saint

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on May 23, 2009, 06:39:26 PM

QuoteThrillho,

Sure, Morph.

QuoteMorpheus,

I'd start with that.

Then... BOOM.

QuoteThrillho,

I WIN, YOU FAGGOTS.

You may be a Taxolib Homocrat (Thanks Gil) but you are a fucking saint

Intrepid Reader TEC: Hey, wait a minute?

But it sure is damn funny.

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2009, 09:49:38 PM »
Thumbs up for Tank, that's what I call the funny stuffs. 

I WIN, YOU FAGGOTS.
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87