News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Aaron Miles of Facials SPLOOOGE Thread  ( 32,347 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Aaron Miles of Facials SPLOOOGE Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2009, 11:24:19 AM »
Quote from: BH on October 06, 2009, 11:19:46 AM
Bump.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-03-cubs-dbacks-chicago-oct03,0,3289676.story

Miles sucked because of injuries. And his divorce.
""The fans can be won back pretty quickly," he said. "I've had a tough year. I definitely feel (management) gave me a good chance, but the injuries have gotten in the way. I've had a tough year personally off the field too (with a divorce).""

""The key thing is I'm a player that needs to be 100 percent and needs to be able to keep up my strength," he said. "I have to get everything out of my body that I can.""

I know this isn't the NFL, but don't most of these guy play at least a little banged up?
What a goddamn cockrag this guy is.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2009, 11:27:36 AM »
Bump.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-03-cubs-dbacks-chicago-oct03,0,3289676.story

""The fans can be won back pretty quickly," he said. "I've had a tough year. I definitely feel (management) gave me a good chance, but the injuries have gotten in the way. I've had a tough year personally off the field too (with a divorce).""

""The key thing is I'm a player that needs to be 100 percent and needs to be able to keep up my strength," he said. "I have to get everything out of my body that I can.""

Particularly those fans who respect him as a man.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2009, 11:28:26 AM »
Bump.

""The fans Wives can be won back pretty quickly," he said. "I've had a tough year. I definitely feel (management) gave me a good chance, but the injuries have gotten in the way. I've had a tough year personally off the field too (with a divorce).""

Nobody stays married to a shitty baseball player'd
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2009, 11:28:35 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 06, 2009, 11:27:36 AM
Bump.

No way he gets out of that hotel room alive if he's 99% healthy.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2009, 11:32:49 AM »
Bump.

Instead of just linking to my name, how about linking to where I actually said I "respect him as a man."

That's some real shoddy Thrillwork.  You're just mailing it in now, turdbreath.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »
Quote from: MAD on October 06, 2009, 11:32:49 AM
Instead of just linking to my name, how about linking to where I actually said I "respect him as a man."

How about: I'm not your monkey, Paddy?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2009, 12:08:43 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 06, 2009, 11:54:03 AM

How about: I'm not your monkey, Paddy?

Aren't you the functional Desipio equivalent of the Sheriff of Paddy's?

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »
Bump.

That's some real shoddy Thrillwork.  You're just mailing it in now, turdbreath.

How would someone post a link to a conversation you and I had at the Mutiny?

Ghost of Dave Rosello

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2009, 03:41:33 PM »
Bump.

""The key thing is I'm a player that needs to be 100 percent and needs to be able to keep up my strength," he said. "I have to get everything out of my body that I can I was a lot better when I was on the juice in St. Louis.""

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »
Here is what Jim Hendry said when asked if a middle infielder were a priority this winter:

"Not necessarily. I'm very happy with Ryan. Theriot's a winning-type player. He didn't play quite as well late when we were out of it as he did the previous year, but he gives you 110 (percent) every day. You win a lot of baseball games with him. I thought Baker did a really good job after we got him. He gives you a lot of protection. He plays well at second. I think Mike Fontenot was a guy, he'd be the first to tell you, that he had a disappointing year. We certainly need him to bounce back. We've got (Andres) Blanco, who's a great defender. It's no secret that (Aaron) Miles had just a tremendous hiccup and a poor year after two really good years at St. Louis."

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2009, 01:52:32 PM »
Quote from: R-V on November 10, 2009, 01:29:51 PM
Here is what Jim Hendry said when asked if a middle infielder were a priority this winter:

"Not necessarily. I'm very happy with Ryan. Theriot's a winning-type player. He didn't play quite as well late when we were out of it as he did the previous year, but he gives you 110 (percent) every day. You win a lot of baseball games with him. I thought Baker did a really good job after we got him. He gives you a lot of protection. He plays well at second. I think Mike Fontenot was a guy, he'd be the first to tell you, that he had a disappointing year. We certainly need him to bounce back. We've got (Andres) Blanco, who's a great defender. It's no secret that (Aaron) Miles had just a tremendous hiccup and a poor year after two really good years at St. Louis."

The Mike Fontenot contribution to this pile of crap.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on November 10, 2009, 01:52:32 PM

I think it's wonderful that Mike Fontenot's best skill is admitting that he sucks.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2009, 02:03:33 PM »
So Miles was awful because his wife left him?

What was Fontenot's excuse, did Jim Edmonds take his dog with him?

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2009, 02:54:51 PM »
I'm going to keep telling myself that Hendry is only saying all of this in order to drive up Miles' trade value so he can unload him.

And if that doesn't work I'll just take a hammer to my nuts, that way I can get myself ready for the feeling I get watching another year of Hobbits in the middle infield.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on November 10, 2009, 01:54:54 PM
Quote from: Waco Kid on November 10, 2009, 01:52:32 PM

I think it's wonderful that Mike Fontenot's best skill is admitting that he sucks.

He didn't say it was his best skill.  It's just a skill.  He has others.  It's really hard to tell which one is his best.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.