News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 636,980 )

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #705 on: September 23, 2008, 11:10:23 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on September 23, 2008, 11:06:54 PM
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 23, 2008, 11:00:59 PM
Since this is the only site I'll ever need, I need some input from you married/experienced gentlemen. I've been dating a girl now for over a year. I like her but the verdict's out on what I expect from this relationship. I know that if something I felt was better came along I'd probably be there. In all actuality, I've been talking with a 29 year old in a class of mine (I don't know if that's the best route to take since I'm only 22 about to be 23). Don't know if anything can/will happen but oh well. So I'm not sure what to do with my current girlfriend. I wonder if it's almost a complete asshole move to stay with her while wondering if I can do better. I know if something did come along I would make sure her and I were no longer together before I did anything. So I guess the main thing I'm wondering is if I'm stringing her along?

Yes. This was kind of a queer post but oh well. I just think of the name of this thread.

Isn't that what all relationships are?  You are with somebody until something better comes along.  Then you get lucky like these fat schlubs on here and get a chick that they know they can't do better with, then you hold onto her like grim death.  Which isn't too far away either fellas.  Eat a salad.

DPD.

TDUBBS IS RIGHT!
FIRE EVERYBODY!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #706 on: September 23, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »
Since this is the only site I'll ever need, I need some input from you married/experienced gentlemen. I've been dating a girl now for over a year. I like her but the verdict's out on what I expect from this relationship. I know that if something I felt was better came along I'd probably be there. In all actuality, I've been talking with a 29 year old in a class of mine (I don't know if that's the best route to take since I'm only 22 about to be 23). Don't know if anything can/will happen but oh well. So I'm not sure what to do with my current girlfriend. I wonder if it's almost a complete asshole move to stay with her while wondering if I can do better. I know if something did come along I would make sure her and I were no longer together before I did anything. So I guess the main thing I'm wondering is if I'm stringing her along?

Yes. This was kind of a queer post but oh well. I just think of the name of this thread.

So you've spent a year with her and you still don't know if you want to be with her AND you're pretty open to trying out something new?  

Surprise:

You're gay AND you're welcome.  

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #707 on: September 23, 2008, 11:22:38 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on September 23, 2008, 11:09:11 PM

Don't you have pills for that?

Seriousy, I don't know what you're asking us, but I'll take a retarded, irresponsible stab at it.  At your age, and considering your restlessness, I'm thnking your current one isn't the one.  Since you're young, I say you might as well dump her and take a spin with the older gal.  But if it backfires, you ddn't hear this advice from me.

I popped that pill already... But after the post.. Yea, i've been leaning towards that direction because it just seems more fair to not keep her tied down to me (which I'm sure is a pain). I guess I might mix your thoughts with TDubbs. Kind of see what the hell could happen with the older one and if it seems like it may work, let the other one go.

Quote from: powen01 on September 23, 2008, 11:20:17 PM

FUCK. Maybe the gay hating is coming back to bite me in the ass.. no pun intended.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #708 on: September 24, 2008, 05:18:30 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 23, 2008, 11:22:38 PM
Quote from: Mike D on September 23, 2008, 11:09:11 PM

Don't you have pills for that?

Seriousy, I don't know what you're asking us, but I'll take a retarded, irresponsible stab at it.  At your age, and considering your restlessness, I'm thnking your current one isn't the one.  Since you're young, I say you might as well dump her and take a spin with the older gal.  But if it backfires, you ddn't hear this advice from me.

I popped that pill already... But after the post.. Yea, i've been leaning towards that direction because it just seems more fair to not keep her tied down to me (which I'm sure is a pain). I guess I might mix your thoughts with TDubbs. Kind of see what the hell could happen with the older one and if it seems like it may work, let the other one go.

Quote from: powen01 on September 23, 2008, 11:20:17 PM

FUCK. Maybe the gay hating is coming back to bite me in the ass.. no pun intended.

If you had only been dating her for about a month, and she'd been out of town for that entire time, then I'd say stick with it b/c it's probably worth it.  But you've seen her in the flesh, so she's out.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #709 on: September 24, 2008, 05:56:15 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 23, 2008, 11:22:38 PM
In all actuality, I've been talking with a 29 year old in a class of mine (I don't know if that's the best route to take since I'm only 22 about to be 23).

Even the most cursory consultation with the oracle on 22->23->29 suggests that the younger one is going to dump you in any event and the older one is interested in only a dalliance.  What you need to do is to move into a treehouse--a garret likely would only prolong the "situation."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #710 on: September 24, 2008, 06:06:01 AM »

since it's been a year, I'm gonna throw something crazy out there...

Have you two actually talked about the relationship and what you want out of it? I'm guessing she probably feels the same way you do, and you can save yourself a log of angst with a simple conversation.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #711 on: September 24, 2008, 06:14:29 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 24, 2008, 06:06:01 AM
Have you two actually talked about the relationship and what you want out of it?

That's an awful sort of thing to say.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #712 on: September 24, 2008, 06:47:31 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 24, 2008, 06:14:29 AM
Have you two actually talked about the relationship and what you want out of it?

I've got better hair than Dr. Phil.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #713 on: September 24, 2008, 06:56:33 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 24, 2008, 06:47:31 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on September 24, 2008, 06:14:29 AM
I've got better hair than Dr. Phil.

Dragging Gordon Liddy back into this will solve nothing.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #714 on: September 24, 2008, 07:02:29 AM »

Have you two actually talked about the relationship and what you want out of it? I'm guessing she probably feels the same way you do, and you can save yourself a log of angst with a simple conversation.

Good advice.  You need to tell her that you're gay. 

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #715 on: September 24, 2008, 07:05:45 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 24, 2008, 07:02:29 AM

Or at least tell her that you're not straight

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #716 on: September 24, 2008, 07:07:11 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on September 24, 2008, 07:05:45 AM

Or that you don't not love cock.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #717 on: September 24, 2008, 08:05:53 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 24, 2008, 07:07:11 AM

or that you don't have a buttplug in RIGHT NOW.
TIME TO POST!

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #718 on: September 24, 2008, 08:15:17 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 24, 2008, 08:05:53 AM
Quote from: powen01 on September 24, 2008, 07:07:11 AM

or that you don't have a buttplug in RIGHT NOW.

Or that you prefer to take gigantic horse cocks up your pooper while being ball-gagged and spanked by a man named, oh, we'll call him "Oleg", while a black guy tells you that you're his slave and he's going to make you change your name to something really, really Caucasian. 

That was weird.  I'm sorry.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #719 on: September 24, 2008, 08:20:35 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs

Or that you prefer to take gigantic horse cocks up your pooper while being ball-gagged and spanked by a man named, oh, we'll call him "Oleg", while a black guy tells you that you're his slave and he's going to make you change your name to something really, really Caucasian. 

That was weird.  I'm sorry.

Every leather guy named "Oleg" I've ever heard of was more of a taker, generally by means of hurled citrus fruit.
TIME TO POST!