News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.  ( 550,548 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.
« Reply #1815 on: January 22, 2009, 06:06:37 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on January 22, 2009, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on January 22, 2009, 04:06:00 PM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on January 22, 2009, 04:00:43 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on January 22, 2009, 03:48:15 PM
Quote from: Dave B on January 22, 2009, 03:44:54 PM
Quote from: pisomojado8 on January 22, 2009, 02:12:28 PM
Troy Glaus waited until now to have shoulder surgery.  Is expected to be out three months. 

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=509858

Darn.

While it's not exactly the same thing, I read where Big Z is getting Lasik surgery on one eye and that may delay his Spring Training debut. What's up with these guys who wait till the last minute to get these operations that could've been done months ago. Seems like football players are always notorious for pulling that to miss training camp.

Is he getting some special kind of LASIK that takes 2 months to recover from?
Just throw on some goggles and you're good to go.

Z with goggles on while he's on the mound just gave me a mental picture that I wish I could reproduce for all you to see.

Are the images in your head also mediocre?

I always assumed you two were the same guy.

No, I'm the one without the NSBB-length signature.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1816 on: January 22, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 22, 2009, 06:06:37 PM
Quote from: 5laky on January 22, 2009, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on January 22, 2009, 04:06:00 PM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on January 22, 2009, 04:00:43 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on January 22, 2009, 03:48:15 PM
Troy Glaus waited until now to have shoulder surgery.  Is expected to be out three months. 

Darn.

While it's not exactly the same thing, I read where Big Z is getting Lasik surgery on one eye and that may delay his Spring Training debut. What's up with these guys who wait till the last minute to get these operations that could've been done months ago. Seems like football players are always notorious for pulling that to miss training camp.

Is he getting some special kind of LASIK that takes 2 months to recover from?
Just throw on some goggles and you're good to go.

Z with goggles on while he's on the mound just gave me a mental picture that I wish I could reproduce for all you to see.

Are the images in your head also mediocre?

I always assumed you two were the same guy.

No, I'm the one without the NSBB-length signature.

I'll never make the mistake again. Are you both from Louisiana? Or did I make that up, too?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1817 on: January 22, 2009, 06:14:57 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on January 22, 2009, 06:07:35 PM
I'll never make the mistake again. Are you both from Louisiana? Or did I make that up, too?

In fairness to IAN, I won't make any illiterate, racist, backwoods Louisiana comment here and just say, "no."
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1818 on: January 22, 2009, 06:19:38 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 22, 2009, 06:14:57 PM
Quote from: 5laky on January 22, 2009, 06:07:35 PM

In fairness to IAN, I won't make any illiterate, racist, backwoods Louisiana comment here and just say, "no."

Consider me learn-ed.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #1819 on: January 22, 2009, 08:41:32 PM »

Darn.

Mrs. butthead told me she heard Z say in an interview that he is getting Lasik because he is too much of a pussy to touch his eye so he can't wear contacts, and won't wear glasses because he doesn't want to "look like a nerd."

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1820 on: January 22, 2009, 09:17:29 PM »
Quote from: butthead on January 22, 2009, 08:41:32 PM

Darn.

Mrs. butthead told me she heard Z say in an interview that he is getting Lasik because he is too much of a pussy to touch his eye so he can't wear contacts, and won't wear glasses because he doesn't want to "look like a nerd."

Those are good reasons. I wonder if this will improve his hitting. Can't hurt, right?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1821 on: January 22, 2009, 10:18:40 PM »
I really thought his contract would be fatter: http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/story/11289835

I would have expected 12-15 million range at least. I think I'd be happy if I were a Milwaukee fan, but then again I would be a Milwaukee fan so it's not really a happy type of thing

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1822 on: January 23, 2009, 04:02:57 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on January 22, 2009, 10:18:40 PM
I really thought his contract would be fatter

Heh.

While we're on the subject, though, nobody gets the kind of money you're talking about when it's an arbitration buyout.  Even Santana got four years and less than forty, I think, and that might even have included a year or two of free agency.  I can't immediately think of anybody who's topped $10mm per, in fact - so Fielder's deal (no FA years included) seems just about right.

That fat cunt's creaking body will break down soon enough, anyway, so this is a smart move by the Brewers.  Can you say Mo Vaughn?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1823 on: January 23, 2009, 07:29:51 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on January 23, 2009, 04:02:57 AM

Heh.

While we're on the subject, though, nobody gets the kind of money you're talking about when it's an arbitration buyout.  Even Santana got four years and less than forty, I think, and that might even have included a year or two of free agency.  I can't immediately think of anybody who's topped $10mm per, in fact - so Fielder's deal (no FA years included) seems just about right.

That fat cunt's creaking body will break down soon enough, anyway, so this is a smart move by the Brewers.  Can you say Mo Vaughn?

I usually stay out of those contract issues because they bore me a little.. But isn't Ryan Howard in arbitration and wanting $18 mil while the Phillies want to give him $14 mil? I might be wrong, but if that's the case, there's one. However, it is this year, so your assessment may very well be correct.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1824 on: January 23, 2009, 07:31:08 AM »

Heh.

The Brewers are now some kind of beer league softball team. Hitting the ball all over the place with pitchers throwing soft toss. Should be fun.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1825 on: January 23, 2009, 11:29:42 AM »
Quote from: 5laky on January 23, 2009, 07:31:08 AM

Heh.

The Brewers are now some kind of beer league softball team. Hitting the ball all over the place with pitchers throwing soft toss. Should be fun.

I'm going to enjoy them sliding back into NL Central irrelevance.  I wonder if all those fuckstick fair weather all pissed their pants when they made the playoffs last year, like they promised to.

UNTUCKEM!  Fuck you.
Hire Jim Essian!

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1826 on: January 23, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »
I would have expected 12-15 million range at least

You have to balance out a lot of the the HRs with the SOs and the knocking out top pitching prospects with his fat.

As a side note, I went to that game with BK and three high school aged female Brewers fans behind us bested him
in a taunting battle.  Later he tried to sex up an old man wearing socks and sandals.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1827 on: January 23, 2009, 01:31:55 PM »
Quote from: Pre on January 23, 2009, 12:25:29 PM

You have to balance out a lot of the the HRs with the SOs and the knocking out top pitching prospects with his fat.

As a side note, I went to that game with BK and three high school aged female Brewers fans behind us bested him
in a taunting battle.  Later he tried to sex up an old man wearing socks and sandals.

Was he too drunk to recognize Fork?

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1828 on: January 23, 2009, 04:05:29 PM »

They didn't best me in legally purchasing beer, though.

BOOSH!
Hire Jim Essian!

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1829 on: January 23, 2009, 04:10:42 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on January 23, 2009, 01:31:55 PM

Was he too drunk to recognize Fork?

Nah, this guy was funny.