News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: All Purpose Why are the Bears drafting this douche thread. 4/26-27 2008.  ( 38,657 )

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: BC on April 27, 2008, 04:34:57 PM
Quote from: Ogden on April 27, 2008, 04:32:38 PM
So I guess all Angelo has to do now to make BC happy is draft Anthony Morelli.

No, he completed his duty to piss me off a couple hours ago.

The only QB left worth taking a chance on, in my opinion, is Keller from Nebraska. Flynn was the other guy worth taking a shot at, but the Packers drafted him.

Aw, don't worry BC (or Peter King): LeRoy Butler says Brett Favre's coming back to play for the Bears next year.

Al Czervik

• Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: TJ on May 02, 2008, 12:39:56 PM

The only QB left worth taking a chance on, in my opinion, is Keller from Nebraska. Flynn was the other guy worth taking a shot at, but the Packers drafted him.

Aw, don't worry BC (or Peter King): LeRoy Butler says Brett Favre's coming back to play for the Bears next year.

No audio at work, but this looks credible.  Butler uses all kinds of hand gestures that indicate he's telling the truth about whatever it is he's saying.

So Favre gets to put a cherry on top of the sundae that was killing the Bears all these years by donning the Navy and Orange and throwing 20TDs and 32INTs

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Al Czervik on May 02, 2008, 01:04:45 PM
No audio at work, but this looks credible.  Butler uses all kinds of hand gestures that indicate he's telling the truth about whatever it is he's saying.

So Favre gets to put a cherry on top of the sundae that was killing the Bears all these years by donning the Navy and Orange and throwing 20TDs and 32INTs

Which by Bears standards, wouldn't be all that bad.

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Lance Dicksons Arm on May 02, 2008, 01:11:30 PM

Now you're just trolling.  Mods!!!

MrSpeed

• Hank White Fan Club

Well I passed Brett on the highway the other day.  He was driving his H2, so I think that lends credibility to the statement with the way gas prices are rising.

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club

Well it IS LeRoy Butler. Only if Peter King would make a similar pronouncement would you have a more credible source.

Butler also suggests Minnesota and Detroit.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: All Purpose Why are the Bears drafting this douche thread. 4/26-27 2008.
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2009, 05:45:26 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 27, 2008, 11:43:16 AM
Quote from: BC on April 27, 2008, 11:32:44 AM
Quote from: air2300 on April 27, 2008, 11:24:28 AM
Quote from: BC on April 27, 2008, 11:20:37 AM
It's not a draft day without an Angelo trade down!
In late round, more picks equals more chances to hit on/get lucky with some guy.  But you keep bashing Angelo. 

Well, in his defense, at least it wasn't a first-round trade down. I'm just frustrated with how many problems this team has... When there are so many problems, even trying to fix a decent-sized one like the DT situation can be a problem if the team is ignoring bigger ones...

Hence the glut of late-round picks. If Angelo does one thing right, it's find defensive diamonds in the rough in the late rounds. I say the more chances he has to get this right the better.

1. Tillman
2. Briggs
3. A. Brown
4. Vasher
5. Ayenbadejo
6. Azumah
7. Dvoracek
8. McBride

What do these guys have in common? Besides being pretty good, I mean.   

Wha' ha-ppen?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: All Purpose Why are the Bears drafting this douche thread. 4/26-27 2008.
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2009, 05:47:29 PM »
Quote from: Lance Dicksons Arm on May 02, 2008, 01:11:30 PM

This is funny too. Aren't we on pace for something like this? And isn't LDA still right?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.