News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 250,767 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2009, 02:04:09 PM »
IT'S TIME FOR A SQUARE D SCOREBOARD UPDATE!

How about that Casey Muh-gee-hee on Milwaukee?  If only we could acquire him, I bet he can hit!  Did you ever used to hit, Ron?  What was it like to be a hitter, Ron?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2009, 07:47:22 AM »
I had the "pleasure" of listening to Pat and Ron on Saturday as I was driving back from Peoria.  Best moment had to be when they were talking about how cold it was, and Ron said "The only part of us that isn't cold is our feet."  That's our Ron!
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2009, 04:25:39 PM »
News on the Chicago Sports Webio Madoffish scandal:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-webio-hernandez-missing-jun16,0,5222640.story

David Hernandez, the investor in a Chicago Internet radio station who was accused Monday by federal regulators of operating a Ponzi scheme, is missing, according to the Downers Grove police.

Hernandez's wife, Gina, reported him missing after he did not return home from work Monday evening, police said. The couple live in Downers Grove.

Hernandez, 48, was last seen driving an olive-colored 2005 Ford Explorer, police said. He was wearing a burgundy shirt and khaki pants.

Hernandez bilked more than 100 investors in at least 12 states out of $11 million by guaranteeing fixed rates of return as high as 16 percent, the Securities and Exchange Commission said in a civil action filed Monday in federal court in Chicago. Hernandez told investors that their money would fund a payday lending business but instead he used the cash for personal expenses and other business ventures. One was Chicago Sports Webio, an online site that broadcasts sports-talk shows featuring Mike North, Dan Jiggetts, Chet Coppock and other radio personalities, the SEC said.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »
/grabs popcorn
/sits back
Hire Jim Essian!

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2009, 04:31:54 PM »

pisomojado8

• Chocolate Salty Balls
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2009, 02:06:53 PM »
Ron Santo today sounds like he's channeling his inner Napoleon Dynamite.

"It's not life and death!  Gosh!"

"Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2009, 10:27:41 AM »
Quote from: Andy on June 19, 2009, 10:12:09 AM
www.twitter.com/taoofsanto

QuoteWow, it's late gang. Off to bed for me. Great day. Cubs win, and I keyed the crap out of Bill Melton's Ford Focus in the parking lot.

QuoteThe Cubs beat the White Sox today, and that can only mean one thing. Acapulco Taco Pies are on the house!

Apparently Twitter is the new Desipio.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2009, 09:31:39 PM »
Has Dave Otto always nattered on about "The Sequence" as he did this evening?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2009, 02:24:44 PM »
Anyone ever get stuck listening to the Satanic Fowl's TV announcer?  The guy pronounces Cardinals as "kyahrdinals".  It's driving me insane.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2009, 02:54:41 PM »
Quote from: PiniellaTailOnTheDonkey on June 27, 2009, 02:24:44 PM
Anyone ever get stuck listening to the Satanic Fowl's TV announcer?  The guy pronounces Cardinals as "kyahrdinals".  It's driving me insane.

I know exactly what you're talking about and it also makes me want to kick nuns.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »
Is it John Rooney?  Because he's probably got half a side of beef caught in his throat while he's trying to say it.

I hope the new Busch Stadium has a freight elevator up to the press box or they'll never get his fat ass out of it.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »
Quote from: Andy on June 27, 2009, 05:31:17 PM
Is it John Rooney?  Because he's probably got half a side of beef caught in his throat while he's trying to say it.

I hope the new Busch Stadium has a freight elevator up to the press box or they'll never get his fat ass out of it.

It does have escalators.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2009, 09:39:07 PM »
Quote from: Andy on June 27, 2009, 05:31:17 PM

Some guy named Dan McLaughlin.

Apparently he's been their TV guy for 10 years.  Who knew?

Oh, and

"Shut up, Andy!  I'm just big-boned!"

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2009, 10:19:57 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on June 24, 2009, 09:31:39 PM
Has Dave Otto always nattered on about "The Sequence" as he did this evening?

It's Otto's security blanket...since the Fosh pitch picked up and left town a few years back.