News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread  ( 70,000 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread
« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2011, 10:07:23 AM »
Quote from: smg on November 09, 2011, 10:30:07 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on November 09, 2011, 09:58:36 PM

As for the grand jury report, I simply do not understand how McQueary didn't remove that poor child from that situation immediately.

I keep going back and forth on who to hate the most.  Who sees that and just leaves?  He says the child actually saw him.  That poor kid probably thought someone was finally going to help him.  Instead, he traded his conscience and that child for a coaching job. 

Sandusky.

Followed in order by:
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Anybody who knew and didn't make sure that Sandusky never breathed another minute of non-prison air.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #212 on: November 10, 2011, 10:10:13 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 10, 2011, 10:07:23 AM

As for the grand jury report, I simply do not understand how McQueary didn't remove that poor child from that situation immediately.

I keep going back and forth on who to hate the most.  Who sees that and just leaves?  He says the child actually saw him.  That poor kid probably thought someone was finally going to help him.  Instead, he traded his conscience and that child for a coaching job. 

Sandusky.

Followed in order by:
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Anybody who knew and didn't make sure that Sandusky never breathed another minute of non-prison air.

I suspect she meant 'who to hate the most aside from the obvious.'
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #213 on: November 10, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 10, 2011, 10:10:13 AM
Quote from: PenPho on November 10, 2011, 10:07:23 AM

Sandusky.

Followed in order by:
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky
Sandusky

Oh, so you're a fucking mind reader?
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #214 on: November 10, 2011, 10:12:20 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 10, 2011, 10:11:26 AM
Oh, so you're a fucking mind reader?

I dabble.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #215 on: November 10, 2011, 10:15:22 AM »

Pictured: some humorless, man-hating lesbos who've never even watched football. Feminists ruin everything.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #216 on: November 10, 2011, 10:17:34 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 10, 2011, 10:15:22 AM

Pictured: some humorless, man-hating lesbos who've never even watched football. Feminists ruin everything.

HEY, HEY, HO HO, THIS PENIS PARTY'S GOT TO GO!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2011, 10:21:15 AM »

Still, I understand SMG's point.  Mainly because I have to believe (for my own sanity) that the only way Jerry Sandusky could commit these acts is because he is somehow, someway fundamentally broken as a human being.  He was going to commit these rapes and the only thing that could stop him was death or incarceration.

On the other hand, you've got multiple people, who are seemingly normal humans with consciences and everything, who turned a blind eye to this conduct to protect something as mundane as their coaching positions and a college fucking football program.  How the fuck can anyone justify that?

Jerry Sandusky is clearly the worst offender, but I hesitate at this point to even designate him as a "human being".  The rest of them?  Well, they lived with it this long, I guess.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #218 on: November 10, 2011, 10:53:02 AM »
Quote from: CT III on November 10, 2011, 10:21:15 AM

Still, I understand SMG's point.  Mainly because I have to believe (for my own sanity) that the only way Jerry Sandusky could commit these acts is because he is somehow, someway fundamentally broken as a human being.  He was going to commit these rapes and the only thing that could stop him was death or incarceration.

On the other hand, you've got multiple people, who are seemingly normal humans with consciences and everything, who turned a blind eye to this conduct to protect something as mundane as their coaching positions and a college fucking football program.  How the fuck can anyone justify that?

Jerry Sandusky is clearly the worst offender, but I hesitate at this point to even designate him as a "human being".  The rest of them?  Well, they lived with it this long, I guess.

The other thing to consider is that with Sandusky performing so many of these vile acts in at least semi-public places (locker rooms, weight rooms, etc) there may have been some tiny shred of him that wanted to get caught. And these assholes didn't take him up on it.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2011, 10:55:20 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on November 10, 2011, 08:39:53 AM
When Slaky talked about nuking Penn State, was he being literal, as in Obama getting the "football," typing in his codes and selecting the coordinates for Beaver Stadium?

No?

Maybe now.

THIS is what I meant by more demons.

Yep. I truly was being literal. Blow that place to fucking ash.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #220 on: November 10, 2011, 10:59:09 AM »
Quote from: R-V on November 10, 2011, 10:53:02 AM

The other thing to consider is that with Sandusky performing so many of these vile acts in at least semi-public places (locker rooms, weight rooms, etc) there may have been some tiny shred of him that wanted to get caught. And these assholes didn't take him up on it.

We have a mindreader on staff, if you'd like to get into Sandusky's head.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #221 on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:24 AM »

These are both extremely valid points. Part of me wonders what happened to Sandusky as a kid. Was there something horrible that happened to him? Was he just wired this way? And you have to believe that he didn't just set up a foundation for kids and then suddenly have the urge to rape them. He must have been either doing this well before the establishment of Second Mile or AT LEAST had some kind of illegal materials.

Does he have a laptop? A black book of donors that he pimped these kids out to? Maybe he's burned all of that stuff by now. I don't know. I fear it's too late to find out how deep this goes. If he was truly handing the more willing kids over to rich donors I hope the law finds out each and every one of their names and puts them in a hole in the ground.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #222 on: November 10, 2011, 11:12:30 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 10, 2011, 11:02:24 AM

These are both extremely valid points. Part of me wonders what happened to Sandusky as a kid. Was there something horrible that happened to him? Was he just wired this way? And you have to believe that he didn't just set up a foundation for kids and then suddenly have the urge to rape them. He must have been either doing this well before the establishment of Second Mile or AT LEAST had some kind of illegal materials.

Does he have a laptop? A black book of donors that he pimped these kids out to? Maybe he's burned all of that stuff by now. I don't know. I fear it's too late to find out how deep this goes. If he was truly handing the more willing kids over to rich donors I hope the law finds out each and every one of their names and puts them in a hole in the ground.

Well, he did have a computer that they found in the river with the hard drive destroyed and removed.

Hopefully, if these new allegations are true, they'll find the trail before it finds a similar fate.

In 1998 Sandusky was accused of sexual abuse of a child, but it was thrown out. In 1999, Sandusky retired at the age of 55. He was always rumored to be the successor for Paterno at Penn State University. He was a great defensive coordinator. But he was never even rumored to take another job in football. What I find even more troubling is the fact that McQuery walked in on this in 2002, when he was a graduate assistant.

In 2003, he was now a full-time coach. Ray Gricar, the district attorney who didn't file charges against Sandusky, subsequently went missing in 2005, and was declared legally dead in 2011, less than a year before he planned to retire and all his files and evidence would have been turned over to the incoming DA. His computer was found in a river with the hard drive removed. The hard drive was recovered a little further up the river and was completely destroyed. Now I have no evidence at all that any of this is linked to the Sandusky scandal, but it just seems a little more of cover up than the coaches just being negligent to me.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #223 on: November 10, 2011, 11:16:52 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 10, 2011, 11:12:30 AM
Well, he did have a computer that they found in the river with the hard drive destroyed and removed.

Hopefully, if these new allegations are true, they'll find the trail before it finds a similar fate.

In 1998 Sandusky was accused of sexual abuse of a child, but it was thrown out. In 1999, Sandusky retired at the age of 55. He was always rumored to be the successor for Paterno at Penn State University. He was a great defensive coordinator. But he was never even rumored to take another job in football. What I find even more troubling is the fact that McQuery walked in on this in 2002, when he was a graduate assistant.

In 2003, he was now a full-time coach. Ray Gricar, the district attorney who didn't file charges against Sandusky, subsequently went missing in 2005, and was declared legally dead in 2011, less than a year before he planned to retire and all his files and evidence would have been turned over to the incoming DA. His computer was found in a river with the hard drive removed. The hard drive was recovered a little further up the river and was completely destroyed. Now I have no evidence at all that any of this is linked to the Sandusky scandal, but it just seems a little more of cover up than the coaches just being negligent to me.

That laptop was Gricar's, not Sandusky's.

Adding: Free Republic, Pen? Really?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2011, 11:19:18 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 10, 2011, 11:16:52 AM
Quote from: PenPho on November 10, 2011, 11:12:30 AM

That laptop was Gricar's, not Sandusky's.

Adding: Free Republic, Pen? Really?

What, you don't like things that are free?