News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.  ( 60,659 )

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.
« Reply #435 on: December 30, 2012, 03:26:46 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 30, 2012, 02:20:45 PM
Quote from: flannj on December 30, 2012, 12:15:34 PM
This is going to be a long day.

This offense is full of the biggest bunch of gutless fuckity-fucks since the 2006 Cubs. 16 points off those turnovers is pathetic.

QuoteAnd of course they score a TD in 3 plays after the worst penalty in the history of defensive dumbassery.  It's hilarious watching a team that, in all phases, has so little interest in making the playoffs try and back their way into it on the sheer force of Detroit's incompetence. Unreal.

Do me a favor, going forward don't reply to any more of my posts.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #436 on: December 30, 2012, 03:29:22 PM »
Quote from: flannj on December 30, 2012, 03:26:46 PM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 30, 2012, 02:20:45 PM
Quote from: flannj on December 30, 2012, 12:15:34 PM
This is going to be a long day.

This offense is full of the biggest bunch of gutless fuckity-fucks since the 2006 Cubs. 16 points off those turnovers is pathetic.

QuoteAnd of course they score a TD in 3 plays after the worst penalty in the history of defensive dumbassery.  It's hilarious watching a team that, in all phases, has so little interest in making the playoffs try and back their way into it on the sheer force of Detroit's incompetence. Unreal.

Do me a favor, going forward don't reply to any more of my posts.

They did their part to back in, didn't they?
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #437 on: December 30, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 30, 2012, 02:47:57 PM
And of course they score a TD in 3 plays after the worst penalty in the history of defensive dumbassery.  It's hilarious watching a team that, in all phases, has so little interest in making the playoffs try and back their way into it on the sheer force of Detroit's incompetence. Unreal.

OK.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #438 on: December 30, 2012, 04:09:14 PM »
Green  Bay had 11 yards of offense against the Vikings in the first quarter.  Hmm.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CubFaninHydePark

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #439 on: December 30, 2012, 04:11:19 PM »
Quote from: Eli on December 30, 2012, 03:32:44 PM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 30, 2012, 02:47:57 PM
And of course they score a TD in 3 plays after the worst penalty in the history of defensive dumbassery.  It's hilarious watching a team that, in all phases, has so little interest in making the playoffs try and back their way into it on the sheer force of Detroit's incompetence. Unreal.

OK.

I know AP is good, but so is Forte. And the Viqueens defense isnt as good as the Bears. So why the fuck can minnesota, with Christian fucking Ponder under center score at will on the Packers, while the Bears offense licks ballsweat off everyone but the Jets and Cardinals and Browns, etc.of the NFL?

Today's offensive performance was nothing less than bad, and probably terrible, and the defense somehow did just enough less bad (the TD before half and Briggs penalty) to not quite offset they're taking advantage of a god-awful Lions team.

In the last eight games, please point to ONE thing this team can hang its hat on. One. It's not there. If this team were halfway decent, they'd be 13-3. And there's really no disputing that the losses to Seattle and Green Bay and at Minnesota were self-inflicted wounds and not the product of losing to opponents that deserved to win.

CubFaninHydePark

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #440 on: December 30, 2012, 04:12:31 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 30, 2012, 04:09:14 PM
Green  Bay had 11 yards of offense against the Vikings in the first quarter.  Hmm.

Thi.....

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #441 on: December 30, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 30, 2012, 04:11:19 PM

I know AP is good, but so is Forte. And the Viqueens defense isnt as good as the Bears. So why the fuck can minnesota, with Christian fucking Ponder under center score at will on the Packers, while the Bears offense licks ballsweat off everyone but the Jets and Cardinals and Browns, etc.of the NFL?

Today's offensive performance was nothing less than bad, and probably terrible, and the defense somehow did just enough less bad (the TD before half and Briggs penalty) to not quite offset they're taking advantage of a god-awful Lions team.

In the last eight games, please point to ONE thing this team can hang its hat on. One. It's not there. If this team were halfway decent, they'd be 13-3. And there's really no disputing that the losses to Seattle and Green Bay and at Minnesota were self-inflicted wounds and not the product of losing to opponents that deserved to win.

I stopped reading as soon as I saw that.  Forte is a nice back, but if the Bears had Adrian Peterson, Matt Forte would be covering kicks.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #442 on: December 30, 2012, 06:07:11 PM »
Quote from: CT III on December 30, 2012, 05:00:16 PM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 30, 2012, 04:11:19 PM

I stopped reading as soon as I saw that.  Forte is a nice back, but if the Bears had Adrian Peterson, Matt Forte would be covering kicks.

And they'd still be losing to the Packers.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #443 on: December 30, 2012, 06:49:50 PM »
Andy Reid time!  (No.)
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CubFaninHydePark

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #444 on: December 30, 2012, 06:54:40 PM »
This is what a bunch of gutless pieces of shit that couldn't stop Russel Wilson on 3rd and forever ir avoid throwing the two worst picks in the history of ever to the Vikings deserve. To the firebarn with them all. Absolutely worthless gutless fuckity fucks

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #445 on: December 30, 2012, 07:42:39 PM »
On a high note, the last time they had the 20th pick they traded it to the Browns for Mike Phipps so I guess that means Colt McCoy will be a Bear next season.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #446 on: December 30, 2012, 07:48:16 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 30, 2012, 06:54:40 PM
This is what a bunch of gutless pieces of shit that couldn't stop Russel Wilson on 3rd and forever ir avoid throwing the two worst picks in the history of ever to the Vikings deserve. To the firebarn with them all. Absolutely worthless gutless fuckity fucks

/thread.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #448 on: December 31, 2012, 10:01:49 AM »
"Lovestink is Forever". "Devin Hester = Wide Receiver." Can we get an agreement that Apex's football predictions are as valuable as Bonk's Deadpool threads?

Also, Devin, fuck off, and go home. I'm done with him. 3 punt returns yesterday for 6 yards. Also, he had like an 8 yard KO return on a kick that was in the EZ.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #449 on: December 31, 2012, 10:18:28 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on December 31, 2012, 10:01:49 AM
"Lovestink is Forever". "Devin Hester = Wide Receiver." Can we get an agreement that Apex's football predictions are as valuable as Bonk's Deadpool threads?

Also, Devin, fuck off, and go home. I'm done with him. 3 punt returns yesterday for 6 yards. Also, he had like an 8 yard KO return on a kick that was in the EZ.

Hester's never been as good of a kickoff returner as a punt returner.  At this point, the only thing this dumbass should be doing is returning punts.  Him returning kickoffs and playing on offense makes beby jebus cry.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs