News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: National Tonkoon's Vacation  ( 51,234 )

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: National Tonkoon's Vacation
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2015, 12:55:25 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 14, 2015, 12:33:49 PM
Took an UberX car (excellent, fast, cheap service: good shout, Dubbs) up to Logan Square this morning for breakfast - ATonk nearly shit herself with happiness when they brought her pancakes - and then walked back to the apartment via the park.  I guess it was nothing special really, but we ended up talking to all sorts of people on the way, checked out the 606, and then visited the big Puerto Rican supermarket on North and California and it was a really, really nice morning.  It was also really, really fucking long morning, having been up at 0530 with the jetlag.  At one point I asked STonk what time she thought it was and she replied "I don't know... about one?".  It was quarter past ten.

Shoulda come by the house as long as you were down the street
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2015, 01:22:15 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 14, 2015, 12:55:25 PM
Took an UberX car (excellent, fast, cheap service: good shout, Dubbs) up to Logan Square this morning for breakfast - ATonk nearly shit herself with happiness when they brought her pancakes - and then walked back to the apartment via the park.  I guess it was nothing special really, but we ended up talking to all sorts of people on the way, checked out the 606, and then visited the big Puerto Rican supermarket on North and California and it was a really, really nice morning.  It was also really, really fucking long morning, having been up at 0530 with the jetlag.  At one point I asked STonk what time she thought it was and she replied "I don't know... about one?".  It was quarter past ten.

Where do you live, dude?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2015, 01:32:07 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 14, 2015, 01:22:15 PM

Where do you live, dude?

Just follow the smell of Axe Body Spray and Red Bull.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2015, 01:45:31 PM »
Is there some sort of hangfest planned that people can go to this week to see Tonk and meet his people?
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #229 on: July 14, 2015, 01:48:14 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on July 14, 2015, 01:45:31 PM
Is there some sort of hangfest planned that people can go to this week to see Tonk and meet his people?

There should be

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2015, 02:03:44 PM »

Where do you live, dude?

Logan Square.  Logan and California.  The northern suburbs.  I can barely see the skyline from the rooftop, so I know I'm still in the city.  Watch TV dude. 

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on July 14, 2015, 01:48:14 PM

There should be

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2015, 02:34:40 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on July 14, 2015, 12:40:07 PM

How the hell did you pay for anything?

Bartered: I now only have one child.  The home-made guacamole was worth it, though.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2015, 02:35:33 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 14, 2015, 02:03:44 PM

Where do you live, dude?

Logan Square.  Logan and California.  The northern suburbs.  I can barely see the skyline from the rooftop, so I know I'm still in the city.  Watch TV dude. 

We walked right through that junction this morning.  I was amazed to see that you have Starbucks in America, too.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2015, 03:17:30 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on July 14, 2015, 02:31:21 PM
Quote from: Yeti on July 14, 2015, 01:48:14 PM

There should be

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #235 on: July 14, 2015, 03:25:24 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 14, 2015, 02:35:33 PM

Where do you live, dude?

We walked right through that junction this morning.  I was amazed to see that you have Starbucks in America, too.
If a Logan Square meetup is planned with the Dubbs and Tonker families, let me know. The Butthead clan would like to get in on that if possible. My boy has never met anyone from Australia. This will be a good learning experience for him.

TDubbs' wife is very nice. I'm sure your family will enjoy her company. She might even be nice enough to offset TDubbs being there.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #236 on: July 14, 2015, 03:33:17 PM »
Quote from: Tony on July 14, 2015, 03:25:24 PM

Where do you live, dude?

If a Logan Square meetup is planned with the Dubbs and Tonker families, let me know. The Butthead clan would like to get in on that if possible. My boy has never met anyone from Australia. This will be a good learning experience for him.

TDubbs' wife is very nice. I'm sure your family will enjoy her company. She might even be nice enough to offset TDubbs being there.

How long are you staying in the area?  Thru the weekend?  Want to do a Parsons night one of these days?  Huge outdoor area and so much fried chicken that even Tonker, Fork, and SKO together couldn't eat all of it. 

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #237 on: July 14, 2015, 03:37:51 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 14, 2015, 03:33:17 PM

Where do you live, dude?

How long are you staying in the area?  Thru the weekend?  Want to do a Parsons night one of these days?  Huge outdoor area and so much fried chicken that even Tonker, Fork, and SKO together couldn't eat all of it. 

I call bullshit.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #238 on: July 14, 2015, 04:15:24 PM »

Where do you live, dude?

Getting wasted and eating pizza at Boiler Room is a good thing to do.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #239 on: July 14, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 14, 2015, 03:33:17 PM

Where do you live, dude?

Parsons is a good idea.