News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Turds  ( 79,151 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Faggots
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2009, 10:56:31 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on April 27, 2009, 10:33:01 AM
Update.  http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/you-might-be-a-redneck/#more-358

QuoteOh, by the way, who or what the fuck is Desipio? I swear, someone links from that site's chatroom to here every fucking day. However, when I tried to sign up to see what the fuck was going on, I never heard back. I'm sure it's a terrible loss.

Does Desipio have a chatroom now?  That corner of the Internet is so dark that I've never seen it.

Invitation only.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2009, 11:02:36 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 27, 2009, 10:56:31 AM
Update.  http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/you-might-be-a-redneck/#more-358

QuoteOh, by the way, who or what the fuck is Desipio? I swear, someone links from that site's chatroom to here every fucking day. However, when I tried to sign up to see what the fuck was going on, I never heard back. I'm sure it's a terrible loss.

Does Desipio have a chatroom now?  That corner of the Internet is so dark that I've never seen it.

Invitation only.

After you purchase Desipio Premium.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2009, 11:24:36 AM »

Invitation only.

But, if someone out there reads this and has access, please let me know... is someone talking mad shit about me or pretending to be me? I hope it's not the latter. Hate that shit.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »
Quote from: Tank on April 27, 2009, 11:24:36 AM

Invitation only.

But, if someone out there reads this and has access, please let me know... is someone talking mad shit about me or pretending to be me? I hope it's not the latter. Hate that shit.

No shit.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2009, 12:53:45 PM »
Quote from: Tenk on April 27, 2009, 12:47:57 PM

Invitation only.

No shit.

I will strike you the fuck out and wrestle you to the dirt like a taut pre-teen boy, you cotton-picking hick faggot.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2009, 08:53:29 AM »
Don't miss the exchange in the comments between one of our own and the editor-in-chief.  http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/04/26/are-we-as-good-as-the-cardinals/#comments

QuoteAnd finally, you stupid fuck... I'll tell you the same thing I tell all the dumbfuck statfucks at ACB... you read every fucking word of this blog because it's the best. It's the best for knowing what wins baseball games AND it's the most entertaining, period. I write it, you read it. You love reading it.

But, do you think I'd ever read a fucking word of any bullshit you'd write about baseball? Hell fuck no you little fucking piece of shit. There's the proof, the discrepancy in talent.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2009, 09:01:35 AM »
Quote from: Tank on April 27, 2009, 12:53:45 PM

Invitation only.

No shit.

I will strike you the fuck out and wrestle you to the dirt like a taut pre-teen boy, you cotton-picking hick faggot.

Wait - who's the real Tank, now?  I'm confused.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2009, 09:13:05 AM »
I don't know either!

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2009, 09:23:37 AM »
QuoteHerein lies the truth. My record stands for itself. It's excellent. Read the archives of this blog and you will find nothing but predictive excellence. To the contrary, your faggot friends say the dumbest shit I've ever read like, "Carlos Marmol should be dfa'd" or "The Jason Kendall deal was one of Hendry's finest moves". Meanwhile, [bozos' faggot friends (read: "us")] constantly patronize BCB as if they're any better. They're exactly the same as BCB only they speak of baseball in a different language - fictional, arcane, and irrelevant stats. But their insight is equally poor.

Oh, how humiliating.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2009, 09:47:25 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on April 28, 2009, 09:23:37 AM
QuoteHerein lies the truth. My record stands for itself. It's excellent. Read the archives of this blog and you will find nothing but predictive excellence. To the contrary, your faggot friends say the dumbest shit I've ever read like, "Carlos Marmol should be dfa'd" or "The Jason Kendall deal was one of Hendry's finest moves". Meanwhile, [bozos' faggot friends (read: "us")] constantly patronize BCB as if they're any better. They're exactly the same as BCB only they speak of baseball in a different language - fictional, arcane, and irrelevant stats. But their insight is equally poor.

Oh, how humiliating.

I don't think they know that dude at all.  (Did I do that right?)

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2009, 09:48:18 AM »

No shit.

Quote from: Tonk on April 28, 2009, 09:01:35 AM
Wait - who's the real Tank, now?  I'm confused.

Quote from: Taank on April 28, 2009, 09:13:05 AM
I don't know either!

THERE ARE TOO MANY TANKS ON THIS FIELD!

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2009, 10:12:58 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on April 28, 2009, 09:23:37 AM

Oh, how humiliating.

How can you "predict excellence" on his blog without the use of statfaggotry to demonstrate past excellence?
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »
It's my understanding that this guy has tried to get a login to this messageboard but never got a response.  Let me be the first to say that I hope this administrative error gets corrected.  Andy?

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2009, 11:19:12 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on May 01, 2009, 10:38:02 AM
It's my understanding that this guy has tried to get a login to this messageboard but never got a response.  Let me be the first to say that I hope this administrative error gets corrected.  Andy?

Indeed he did...

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=6591.msg165259#msg165259

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2009, 07:47:20 AM »