News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  ( 132,865 )

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« Reply #240 on: November 03, 2008, 10:41:36 AM »
CD is right.  That scene between Charlie and Mac may be my favorite in the history of the series.  The delivery of this line ruled:

QuoteMAC: Okay Charlie I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Not only do all of these people exist, but they have been asking for their mail on a daily basis--it's all they're talking about up there.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #241 on: November 03, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »
Quote from: Kerm on November 03, 2008, 10:41:36 AM
CD is right.  That scene between Charlie and Mac may be my favorite in the history of the series.  The delivery of this line ruled:

QuoteMAC: Okay Charlie I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Not only do all of these people exist, but they have been asking for their mail on a daily basis--it's all they're talking about up there.

I just watched the episode again.  That was definitely one of the best of the series.  The scenes with Dennis and Dee at the gym were incredible, yet completely overshadowed by the gold that was Charlie and Mac.  I particularly like how Charlie basically channels Kramer through that whole "Pepe Sylvia" scene.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this from the "Paddy's Next Top Billboard Model" episode, but check out Dee's foot when Charlie is watching the tape again and Greenman moves out of frame, it's awesome:

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #242 on: November 03, 2008, 01:02:47 PM »
You're right.  I completely forgot about the gym part, because Mac and Charlie were that good.  I love the fact that oftentimes, this show gives you a chance to ask the question that you know is coming at some point.  Like when J-Kerm turned to me, and said, "Is Dee wearing jeans to the gym?" and then a couple of minutes later, Dennis and Dee pointed out that she was the only one wearing jeans.

I'm still strongly considering writing one letter a week to F/X begging them to take DeVito off the show, though.  He's not funny, and his character is worthless.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #243 on: November 03, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on November 03, 2008, 01:02:47 PM
You're right.  I completely forgot about the gym part, because Mac and Charlie were that good.  I love the fact that oftentimes, this show gives you a chance to ask the question that you know is coming at some point.  Like when J-Kerm turned to me, and said, "Is Dee wearing jeans to the gym?" and then a couple of minutes later, Dennis and Dee pointed out that she was the only one wearing jeans.

I'm still strongly considering writing one letter a week to F/X begging them to take DeVito off the show, though.  He's not funny, and his character is worthless.

And I'm going to write them a letter each week, asking them to keep the character soley because he annoys you.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #244 on: November 03, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »

If I worked at FX I'd throw your letter in the shitter. Devito is awesome.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #245 on: November 03, 2008, 01:36:56 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on November 03, 2008, 01:35:32 PM

If I worked at FX I'd throw burn your letter in the shitter. Devito is awesome.

Didn't you learn anything from Charlie'd?

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #246 on: November 03, 2008, 02:01:23 PM »

He disgusts me.  He disgusts EVERYONE.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #247 on: November 03, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on November 03, 2008, 02:01:23 PM

Yes he does. He's gross. Hence, awesome.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #248 on: November 03, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on November 03, 2008, 02:04:37 PM

And I bet if we popped those pants off, we'd find a bird that just won't quit.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #249 on: November 03, 2008, 02:39:38 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on November 03, 2008, 02:18:18 PM

Way wrong about Devito.  Then again, my opinions are ususally worthless.

I heart the gym scene.  I like when Sweet Dee called him "dick and balls" and when Dennis called the spin instructer a bumble bee.  I'm new to the show, but it's outrageously great.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #250 on: November 03, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 03, 2008, 02:39:38 PM

I heart the gym scene.  I like when Sweet Dee called him "dick and balls" and when Dennis called the spin instructer a bumble bee.  I'm new to the show, but it's outrageously great.

Even better is when Dennis and Dee walk back in and Dennis is talking about working out the most important muscle in the group, and right before he presses play on the stereo, he says, "the FACE."  Genius.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on November 03, 2008, 04:07:21 PM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 03, 2008, 02:39:38 PM

Even better is when Dennis and Dee walk back in and Dennis is talking about working out the most important muscle in the group, and right before he presses play on the stereo, he says, "the FACE."  Genius.

You just got DAWGED.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2008, 06:56:13 PM »

The scene where he bolts in to the apartment, plops down on the bed, and starts devouring a can of cat food without saying a word to Dee or Charlie totally disgusted me. But that doesn't make it any less hilarious.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #253 on: November 03, 2008, 07:04:50 PM »
Quote from: ChickDuckens on November 03, 2008, 06:56:13 PM

The scene where he bolts in to the apartment, plops down on the bed, and starts devouring a can of cat food without saying a word to Dee or Charlie totally disgusted me. But that doesn't make it any less hilarious.

Any man who can clear a three foot bong (while being almost as tall) with a leg up on the bar is ok by me.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #254 on: November 03, 2008, 07:58:24 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on November 03, 2008, 07:04:50 PM
Quote from: ChickDuckens on November 03, 2008, 06:56:13 PM

Any man who can clear a three foot bong (while being almost as tall) with a leg up on the bar is ok by me.

And that's why you get along so well with Oleg.