News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Starlin Castro Unbridled Manlove with a Side Order of Sploogetasticism Thread  ( 97,056 )

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on March 03, 2010, 08:03:40 AM
Yeah, if you're insecure enough that you're afraid that a random stranger out of a crowd of 40,000+ drunk morans is going to take a gander at your warhammer and get some secret Chad urge that he has to repress by calling some other dude a faggot, you should probably just stop going to public restrooms, period. Frankly I like that I can go to a venue that large and still take less than 5 minutes to get from seat to pisser and back. Saves me the time I need to hurl as many racial epithets as possible at Milton Bradley.

I don't mind the troughs at all, but the newer stadium setups with more,
smaller bathrooms definitely leads to generally lower seat-piss-seat time across
all the set of seats.  That said, I'd rather they spend the money on minor
league development.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on March 03, 2010, 09:01:05 AM
Quote from: CT III on March 03, 2010, 08:37:11 AM
Yeah, if you're insecure enough that you're afraid that a random stranger out of a crowd of 40,000+ drunk morans is going to take a gander at your warhammer and get some secret Chad urge that he has to repress by calling some other dude a faggot, you should probably just stop going to public restrooms, period. Frankly I like that I can go to a venue that large and still take less than 5 minutes to get from seat to pisser and back. Saves me the time I need to hurl as many racial epithets as possible at Milton Bradley.

So you finally learn how to hail a cab and you're a Big Man, is that it?

Okay, fine. I didn't hail the fucking cab. The guy I was travelling with called the cab. The secret's out. I'm not as cool as you all thought I was. Are you happy now, CT? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Fuckin hayseed.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on March 03, 2010, 09:17:14 AM

Okay, fine. I didn't hail the fucking cab. The guy I was travelling with called the cab. The secret's out. I'm not as cool as you all thought I was. Are you happy now, CT? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Fuckin hayseed.

I'm pretty sure CT will never be happy until they bring Prell back in the glass bottle.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on March 03, 2010, 09:24:42 AM
Quote from: Oleg on March 03, 2010, 09:17:14 AM

Fuckin hayseed.

I'm pretty sure CT will never be happy until they bring Prell back in the glass bottle.

Until then, I remain deeply cynical.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

It's not insecurity. I'm just looking for an excuse to piss on Apex's leg.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on March 03, 2010, 10:24:52 AM

I successfully hailed a cab in Chicago.  IT WAS AWESOME.  It was my first cab ride.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on March 03, 2010, 11:57:06 AM

I successfully hailed a cab in Chicago.  IT WAS AWESOME.  It was my first cab ride.

My first cab ride entailed improper lane usage, speeding, and running a red light. Couple that with the head I got from Tdubbs and CT's coat, it was a great experience.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on March 03, 2010, 12:01:25 PM
My first cab ride entailed improper lane usage, speeding, and running a red light.

Obviously, that's every cab ride.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club

I successfully hailed a cab in Chicago.  IT WAS AWESOME.  It was my first cab ride.

So there's hope that some day you'll figure out how the "Quote" button works, too?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 03, 2010, 12:06:51 PM

I successfully hailed a cab in Chicago.  IT WAS AWESOME.  It was my first cab ride.

So there's hope that some day you'll figure out how the "Quote" button works, too?

It is a small button, after all.  And it's hidden in the corner.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 03, 2010, 12:22:59 PM

It is a small button, after all.  And it's hidden in the corner.

I think the joke isn't so much IAN not knowing how to find the quote button but, rather, mystifyingly quoting something other than that to which he was replying.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: MAD on March 03, 2010, 12:29:45 PM

I think the joke isn't so much IAN not knowing how to find the quote button but, rather, mystifyingly quoting something other than that to which he was replying.

Listen: IAN has come unstuck in time.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on March 03, 2010, 12:38:03 PM

Is that why he ruined a perfectly good joke about Gil's fiancee's menses?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 03, 2010, 12:43:25 PM

Wow. I forgot about that one.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Jon on March 03, 2010, 12:44:49 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on March 03, 2010, 12:43:25 PM

Wow. I forgot about that one.

Greg Olsen sucks.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)